EPILOGUE

D/N - Daughter name
S/N - Son name
(YEAHHHH I SAID WHAT I SAID-- but if you don't want kids at all just imagine them travelling around the world together)

"D/N! S/N! Come on you're going to be late! Professor Magnolia is expecting you two!" Y/N said as she barged into her twins' rooms.

"Ma, what outfit do you prefer? One or two?" S/N asked holding up two hangers as Y/N entered his room.

"One, now go get dressed," Y/N replied, shutting the door of her son's room before walking into her daughter's.

"Mom, papa's just doing my hair!" D/N immediately  said as Y/N walked in, gesturing to Raihan who finished up with tying a ribbon in his daughter's hair.

"You look great sweetie, now go," Raihan said, handing D/N her backback, with her dashing out her room with it in hand

"It was just yesterday that they were this short weren't they?" Raihan asked Y/N, putting a hand beside his leg to show the past height of their children.

"How fast time flies," Y/N replied, briefly kissing Raihan on the cheek before walking out the room to check on her children.

"S/N, did you take your map with you? You're your dad's son, you know."Y/N asked as she watched him put on his shoes

"Mama its on my phone, I'll be alright!" Her son hurriedly replied, tying his laces.

"Hey hey hey why are the ywoof you still here? You better go!" Leon exclaimed, walking through the front door coming back from seeing his brother.

"Daddy, S/N's taking his sweet time, I'm already done," D/N mentioned proudly as she stood by the front door, "You were the one hogging the shower!" S/N bit back in reply, swinging his bag over his shoulder and walking out the door of the family's Hammerlocke home.

Leon shook his head at the sight of his two kids running away in the distance.

"You told S/N to bring his map right?" Raihan asked, appearing behind Y/N and Leon.

"He already has his downloaded in his phone, I don't think we should worry too much," Y/N sighed.

"Hey Champ, remember when you got lost in route one," Y/N snickered, a memory suddenly popping up into her head.

Raihan laughed, "It was out in the open, how was that even possible?!"

Leon rolled his eyes, "I wanted to get to the lab first, you can't blame me! It's not like I was the one who cried when Y/N left, Dragon Tamer!" Leon countered, turning to Raihan.

Raihan gasped in betrayal, "That was years ago and you said you'd never tell!"

Y/N giggled watching her husbands act as if they were boys again

"It's not like you're safe either Pokemon Whisperer! You're the one that spent too much money on clothes and couldn't pay back trainers when you lost!" Raihan mentioned.

"I lost in style you can't blame me!!" Y/N replied with a pouted lip and crossed arms.

Laughter came from the trio before it slowly faded into silence.

"Gods, those nicknames were stupid," Y/N said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Sure, but nothing compares to the Terrific Trio!!" Leon cheered, unironically doing his iconic pose.

"See, darling. We told you we'd grow old with you."

Voila! She's done!

When I first started writing this story, I never imagined for it to grow as much as it did, so seeing all the great comments and all the people tagging me was enough to make my day!

I have my flaws when it comes to being consistent, as you can see with my occasional updates and frequent disappearances. But it was nice to come back and see that there sre still people reading this story till now!

I'd like to thank UN-CIERRA-NTY for helping me keep this story alive even though both our interests in pokemon had slowly faded away as time went by. I really appreciate you coming through and giving some of your time to this story.

If you told me that I would get 200k reads I'd tell you that you were delusional. But look where we are now!

I've wanted to leave this story undone so many times, but the will to give all of you and myself closure was very much dominant over my laziness :"))

I do wish that I could've written more chapters and extended the story more to give y'all a more in depth experience... Maybe in another story, we'll never know what the future has in store.

So, I do hope all of you loved reading this story.

This was Grow Old With You

Signing off for the last time,

King Geurge
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜