Chapter 1- A New Adventure

(M/N = Mom's Name)
(F/N = Dad's Name)
( Italics and underline = Flashbacks)

"Y/N, wake-up darling, we're here." Y/N's mother, M/N said nudging her.
Y/N woke up, rubbing her eyes then slowly petting the sleeping Ralts on her lap.
"Momma, why do we have to move?" Y/N could already sense her mom's eye roll
"Y/N, your father and I think that living with him in a place like Kalos would be a good thing for our family, it may not sound like much of a difference to Galar, but I'm sure you'll be happier here." She reassured giving her daughter a sympathetic smile.
'But you made me leave all my happiness in Galar with Raihan and Leon' Y/N thought to herself in sadness.

While waiting for everyone to unboard the train, a memory flashed in Y/N's head

Y/N was 9 while the boys were 11

"Guys come over here! I think I saw a pokemon!"
Leon shouted to you and Raihan
"What Pokemon is it?" You asked walking over to Leon, dragging Raihan along with you
"I-i think it's a Charmander, and it looks injured."
"Then we should do something about it!" Raihan exclaimed looking at where Leon saw the pokemon
"There!" Leon said spotting the Pokemon's tail
"The fire is dying, guys!" Y/N exclaimed pointing at the Charmander's fire.
"Let's get it to Nurse Joy immediately." Raihan said clenching his fist. Leon picked the Charmander up carefully, trying to not hurt it anymore. And the trio started walking to the closet pokrmon center.

The Charmander wasn't having any of it and blew an ember in Leon's face, and it obviously hurt like hell. "H-hey now, we're just helping you out here." Leon said wincing in pain but continued walking at a decent pace.
They manage to get there in one piece.

"Hey Lee, does that Charmander have a trainer?"
Y/N asked out of curiosity and concern
"Nurse Joy said he didn't, but let's help him find one!"
Y/N and Raihan exchanged looks.
"Maybe you should keep him, Lee." Raihan suggested, patting his back.
"Really? Because maybe he'll have a better trainer?" Leon said nervously
"A better trainer? Really? Because Charmander is clinging on to you for dear life."
Y/N said pointing at the pokemon hugging Leon's leg.
"Y-yeah, maybe I will catch it."
Leon brought out a pokeball out from his pokeball. He touched Charmander's head wih the pokeball, and with three shakes and the button turning green, Leon found his partner!

Y/N smiled, remembering the excited and happy face of Leon when he caught Charmander. The memory just made her miss them more, it's really hard to let go isn't it?
"Y/N brought out Ralts' pokeball and asked him to return for now. Y/N, darling, let's go." M/N said taking her daughter's hand in her's, walking out of the train cabin.

They stepped out of the train station, and arrived in the beautiful Lumiose City. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Meanwhile with Raihan and Leon...

"Lee, do you think Y/N misses us?" Raihan asked, fiddling with his hoodie strings
"I'm sure she does, Raihan." Leon assured him, patting his shoulder. "Really? Because we haven't heard from her yet." Raihan complained. "Y/N probably just arrived to wherever she went, she won't be able to reply of course." Leon explained
"Probably found some guy there.." Raihan mumbled, barely audible enough for Leon to hear. "What was that, mate?" "N-nothing.. Nothing." Raihan defended, rubbing his arm slightly

Back to Y/N!

"Y/N, come help with these bags, your father is coming to pick us up in awhile." M/N said handing Y/N two suitcases. "Mm they're heavy.." Y/N grumbled, carrying the two suitcases which happened to be her mother's. She knew that she was probably carrying her mother's shoe collection that contained a bunch of vintage and designer shoes that her mom has been collecting ever since Y/N was born.

"Where are my two girls?" Y/N heard someone say from beside them. Both her and her mother turned to see Y/N's father walking torwards them with his Alakazam and Pangoro following behind him. "How was the trip, darling?" Y/N's father, F/N said giving M/N a kiss on her cheek. "It was quite alright, though goodbyes were painful." M/N said giving her daughter a sympathetic smile. Y/N gave her father an awkward wave. "Yeah, hi." She said in almost a whisper." Her father patted her head. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, Laverre city has a lot of children your age..." F/N said reassuringly to her daughter, who's fists were clenched tight. She missed her two friends, and it was impossible to forget them. "There's this kid I know, Valerie, I'm sure you two will get along perfectly." He continued.

"Anyway, Alakazam, Pangoro, help with the bags please." F/N said to the two pokemon behind him.
Alakazam is his partner, who has been raised since it was a little Abra. Pangoro was the second pokemon he caught, and was actually caught while on vacation to the Galar region.

Alakazam used psychic on the bags on the ground, and Pangoro easily carried them. "Now off to Laverre we go! Alakazam use teleport!" Y/N's father commanded. Alakazam teleported everyone to the front of the Laverre pokemon center safe and sound, with all body parts intact. "I'm surprised we got here in one piece.." Y/N mumbled sarcastically.

The group proceeded to walk to their home, which was only a few houses away from the Laverre city gym. "We're home!" F/N said happily, leading Y/N and M/N into their new home, where they can live together with their pokemon as a family. The walls of the hallways were covered in framed family pictures, one that particularly caught Y/N's eye was a picture of her mother and father as kids with their pre-evolved partners, Mincinno and Kadabra. "We should have another family picture someday, I'm sure Cinccino and Alakazam won't mind..." Y/N's mother suggested. "But for now, go upstairs and take a look at your room!" M/N continued, ushering Y/N to the stairs to go check out her room.

Y/N dragged her suitcase along with her up the stairs to her new bedroom. She turned to the end of the hallway to see a white door with small flowers painted on it. She slowly pushed the door open to reveal a minimalistic bedroom, with a small window that lets in a decent amount of light in(go and visualize). Y/N took a sweet second to admire her new bedroom before rolling her suitcase to the middle of the room and zipping it open. She pulled out a picture of the last photo the terrific trio took together, and placed it on her bedside table.

Y/N sat on her bed and sighed. She reached into her pocket and picked up Ralt's pokeball, letting the pokemon out. "Hey buddy." She whispered to the Ralts who nuzzled it's head on her arm.

She gently picked up the small pokemon, placing it on her shoulder. The shining light outside seemed to catch the attention of Ralts, gazing at the setting sun. "Huh, I bet you think that sunset is pretty." Y/N asked her partner pokemon. All she got was a nod in reply. The pokemon's eyes had a little sparkle in it, as if it was going to make a promise to itself

"Hey, Ralts?"
Y/N got a quiet 'ral?' in reply
"Let's work together all the time, and let's train super hard, as partners... Okay?" She held her pinky out. Ralts held his pinky with one of it's little hands and gave her a happy smile.
"Great! We'll work hard and become champion, then we'll go back to Galar and beat both Leon and Raihan!" Y/N hyped up, pumping her fists in the air, with Ralts copying her actions.

"This is a the start of A New Adventure!"

A/N

Caw! So um yeah, this is the first chapter of the story, I hope it was enjoyable. If you have time, tell me in the comments what pokemon do you think Y/N should have on her team, alongside Ralts.

That's it for now! Signing out!