Chapter 32 - Unveil The Truth

Caw caw! Wowwowowowow another chapter who expected that 😦😦😦 Well eitherways I won't hold y'all up for too long,

This is:
'Unveil The Truth'

"Good Morning Galar!" the news reporter enthusiastically said on camera but, Leon wasn't buying the reporter's enthusiasm which urged him to eat more waffles.

"Today is January 27, and it's 7:45am in the morning. Fortunately for us, it's cloudy. It's a perfect day to take pictures!"

Leon glanced at the mirror and noticed that it was indeed cloudy. He couldn't help but silently wish that it was raining. If it rained, that meant that fewer people would make it to the conference. But now that he's thought of it thoroughly, he's realized that's a rubbish thought; seeing as Raihan and Leon hold influential positions in their society, every journalist would scrabble their boots just to get a scoop from them.

"Speaking of pictures, the dragon gym leader of Hammerlocke, Raihan and the Galar's champion, Leon, are holding a conference in the dragon gym leader's gym."

Hearing the conference made Leon's skin rise in anticipation and in fear. He knew what the conference was for, but the thought of not doing the conference right made him scared, especially since knowing that the whole event was meant to extinguish the lies out of existence.

"It's not yet known what the conference is about but, rumors from tabloids and online state that the conference must have something to do with the widely known scandal which is "Y/N's Love Triangle".

"In case there are some viewers who aren't aware of the scandal, here's a brief recap of the scandal. Lately online, we have seen the big three, which comprise Leon, Raihan, and Y/N. They've been hanging out with one another. On the dragon gym leader's Rotom gram account, Raihan's posts have clarified that the three were childhood friends."

"However, the paparazzi have proven that maybe these three are more than friends. Hell! Maybe the former chapter of Kalos is a heartbreaker herself! And yes, you heard that right!"

"As the paparazzi followed the three on separate occasions, they've caught that Y/N treats one of the boys very lovingly when the other boy isn't around. Do Raihan and Leon even know that they are being played by their childhood friend?"

"Who would have thought that Kalos' beloved former champion was a heartbreaker!"

Before the next news segment could begin, someone took the remote beside Leon and turned the tin can off, then sat beside his rival's chair. "You know that rubbish upsets Y/N."

"Raihan, you're overreacting Y/N's asleep." Leon justified, his amber eyes narrowed at his rival.

"What if she wakes up to hear a bad segment about her?" Raihan shot back, his handsome face scrunched up into an angered look. Obviously, he was not willing to back out an argument, especially with his rival and significant other.

"Raihan, it's fine." Y/N's voice caused both of her partner's to freeze in their seats. None of them were expecting to overhear their argument or be awake at this time of the day.

"Why are you awake this early?" The selfie addict asked whilst hoping that she didn't hear the news segment, just the argument he and Leon had.

"Raihan it's 7am" the girl replied as she headed to the kitchen island and acted as though everything was alright, which made Raihan think that there was a possibility she didn't overhear the nonsense the reporter said.

Before Raihan could release a word, Leon was quick to shut him up. "Bro, stop smothering Y/N, I get you don't want her to suffer anymore, but if you prevent her from facing her trauma, then she won't grow stronger."