Chapter 14- Memory Refresher

Wowie! It's the fourteenth chapter alreadyyyy!

(Underline - Flashback)
(F/F - Favorite Flower)
(S/F/F - Second Favorite Flower)

"Something isn't fitting with me" Y/N mumbled to herself, barely audible. "What isn't fitting with you?" Raihan asked, looking at Y/N expectedly. "Nah, it's nothing." Y/N replied, she may or may not have forgotten that she was still with the boys. Raihan just shrugged it off and continued doing what he was doing.  Y/N was bothered by her conclusion. She knew that these two trainers were her childhood friends, but she knew that they didn't know.

Y/N walked over to the three pokemon that were chasing each other around, and stood in front of them. Y/N caught Flygon's gaze, and Flygon flew over to her with no hesitation, and almost tackled her to the ground. "Nice to see you... Again." Y/N said whispering the last part so the boys wouldn't hear her. Charizard and Gallade, wanting to join in the fun, joined in the big group hug. And in a matter of seconds, all three pokemon and the Kalos trainer were on the ground in the middle of the street, hugging one another. "Isn't that adorable, they love her!" Leon said, nudging Raihan. "She has this effect on pokemon, it's entrancing and interesting." Raihan stated, looking at how Y/N interacted with the three pokemon. "She's a pokemon whisperer." Leon stated, looking at the happy expression on their pokemon's faces. "Pokemon whisperer?" Raihan asked, looking at Leon with his eyebrow raised. "Yeah.. kinda reminds me of the other trio member." Leon replied with a sad smile. "She's irreplaceable, we just haven't reunited with her." Raihan said, with his fists clenched. Even though him and Leon remembered the Pokemon Whisperer very vividly, they still missed her. Even with her face and voice forgotten, they still thought about her. And even with her leaving them a decade ago, they still loved her.

"When will we reunite with her?" Leon asked. "Soon." Raihan gave a short reply as the three pokemon, along with Y/N stood up from their position on the ground. "I never knew your pokemon were this cuddly." Y/N stated as she laughed at the behavior of the three pokemon a few seconds ago. "It's not normal, maybe they just really like you!" Leon suggested, returning Charizard to its pokeball. "You have that touch and effect on them." Raihan added, returning Flygon. "Oh? Well people call it, 'The Serene Touch'." Y/N stated, watching as her Gallade walked over to a nearby flower shop. Leon and Raihan looked at her for a second then at each other. "The Serene Touch?" Raihan clarified, recieving a nod from Y/N before she ran over to her Gallade.

Before the public popularized 'The Serene Touch', Raihan and Leon made it up as a joke when they were kids.

"Y/N, why are you so good with pokemon?" Raihan said as him and Leon watched Y/N interact with a big Onix. "I'm just gentle with them I guess." Y/N replied as she gently pet the Onix, with Ralts sitting on her head. "Sooo we just have to be gentle?" Leon asked, with a little glimmer in his eyes. "Nonono, that's not what I'm trying to say-" Y/N said but she was too late. Raihan and Leon were now running over to a wild Mudsdale. "Wait guys don't go pet it-" She called out, but they boys were already touching the Mudsdale's tail and mane. The Mudsdale didn't seem to like that one bit and was going to hit Raihan and Leon with a High Horsepower, but Y/N was quick to react.

"Ahh! Onix use dig and help them!" Y/N calles out in a hurry, she didn't expect the rock snake to follow her command, and she was shock when it did. Before the Mudsdale's move could make contact with Raihan and Leon's faces, Onix came swooping in from the ground to protect them. Y/N came rushing over and stood in front of Onix before the Mudsdale could land another hit. "Hey there, you can calm down now." Y/N said as gently as possible. Y/N reached out her hand to touch the still enraged pokemon. "There there, no need to be angered." Y/N said, gently petting the Mudsdale, putting it at ease in a few seconds. "See? No worries!" Y/N said, earning a happy grunt from the Mudsdale and Onix.