Chapter 20- The Return To Kalos

Rawr okay, everyone, uh hi. Good morning, afternoon, evening, wherever you are. And to start this off, the 'group of trainers' in the last chapter I posted, were indeed Ash and his Friends. Okay, so as soon as Y/N left for Galar, Ash arrived. Gets? So since Y/N has only been in Galar for a few weeks, it doesn't make sense that Ash and his friends travel and all and win gym badges and all. But I'm interpreting it as if it was in the game, that you can finish in a few days, heck even in hours. And as most people would know, the pokemon league is before the Zydarde fight, but let's switch the timelines here.

Now I'll be revealing a few parts of the next few chapters. Y/N returns Kalos, and she does her work with Z. Then, she's the one that initiates the next pokemon league, but she changes the mechanics up a bit. So in this fanfiction, the Zydarde fight is before the pikemon league. To the user that asked about timelines and all, here's my small explanation for you.

Anyway, enough of that. This is:

The Return To Kalos!

"Gosh darnit, why did we have to leave." Y/N said to herself as Salamence flew passed some flying Pidgeots. 'Gal Gallade Gal.' Gallade said as he patted Y/N's back reassuringly. "Oh yeah, because I'm champion." Y/N muttered. Y/N looked behind her and saw the Galar region grow smaller and smaller. "A decade of being champion... And I still haven't found the right one for me." Y/N said to Gallade as she looked at the clouds below her. 'Gal Gallade'. Gallade replied. "And I don't like being chained down by champion duties, you're right there." Y/N said. The gears in her mind were turning and turning. "Gallade, do you think I should step-" Y/N said but was cut off by the familiar ring of her phone.

"Augustine, fill me in." Y/N said as soon as she answered the phone. "Conditions here are getting worse, are you on your way?" Sycamore spoke. "I'm riding on Salamence right now." Y/N replied. "We need you right away, use the stone I gave you." Sycamore said. Y/N bit her lip and thought about it for a second. "I bet it's in my bag somewhere, I'll see you there in front of the lab." Y/N said, ending the call.

"Salanence, stop for one second." Y/N said, Salamence stopping at her command. The Kalosian champion opened her bag and pulled out a small pouch. The pouch contained a variety of stones, mega stones to be specific. Y/N pulled out a blue and red stone and hastily returned everything.

"Salamence, hold this. Let's get to Kalos quickly."
Y/N said giving Salamence a Salamencite. Salamence took the stone in one of its hands and waited for Y/N's next move. "Let's take to the skies and show the heavens our bond! Mega Evolve!" Y/N said as she lightly tapped the stone on her ring. The champion and her Gallade watched as Salamence glew and grew from below them. As soon as the light subsided, and Mega Salamence was revealed, they were off 10x faster than before. "To Kalos we go!"
Y/N screeched as they zoomed straight torwards the region.

Meanwhile in Galar... I haven't said that in awhile

"She's really gone..." Leon said as he looked up to see the steady-moving clouds in the sky. "She said she loves us and she'll be back." Raihan said, trying to be a little more reassuring. Leon's head perked up at the sound of 'loves', he has seemed to have cheered up quite a bit. "Do you think she meant it, Dragon Tamer?" Leon asked, slightly nudging Raihan. "I believe she does, she is an honest person." Raihan replied with a smile.

Even with a his confident attitude, Raihan still had some doubt and denial in his heart. Even after those three words, he still can't believe it. After a decade of liking Y/N, forgetting about her for awhile, then remembering her again, then regaining his attraction for her once again, this was one bumpy journey. After all this time, his crush saying 'I love you' felt like a dream he didn't want to wake-up from. With Leon on the other hand, it's pretty much the same thing as Raihan. They've had their eyes on the same girl for roughly half of their lives, and to have such hint that she reciprocates the same feelings, makes the two boys feel all excited.

"Hey, champ. We never got to find out what's happening over at Kalos." Raihan said, pulling out his phone from his pocket. "I wanna find out as well." Leon said leaning over Raihan's shoulder to see as well. "Here it is." Raihan said as he clicked on an article. As he scrolled down, his eyes widened and his jaw hung agape. Leon, who was a little too short, was clueless about what Raihan was reading. "Hey, Raihan! Let me read!" Leon said jumping up behind him. Raihan slowly turned around and handed Leon his phone.

Leon tilted his head and looked at Raihan curiously. "Is it bad?" Leon asked, searching Raihan's eyes. "Pretty bad." Raihan said as he placed his hands in his pocket. Leon did the same thing, scrolled down, read the article, and was genuinely shocked.

"No wonder the call was so urgent." Leon said giving the phone back to Raihan. "Maybe we should go over there and help." Raihan suggested, but Leon was quick to shut him down. "I'd love to help our crush and childhood friend, but we shouldn't interfere with this kind of situation." Leon said, gripping Raihan's arm lightly. Raihan sighed in response. "You're right, I guess I was getting a little worried and overprotective." Raihan said, earning a nod from Leon. "How about we have an exhibition match to lighten the mood?" Leon suggested. Raihan smiled at Leon's words. "Who am I to say no to a chance at beating you?" Raihan replied. "To the stadium!" Leon declared as him and Raihan ran torwards Motostoke Stadium with a bunch of fangirls behind them.

Back to Y/N...

"I see Kalos!" Y/N said as Mega Salamence flew faster. A body of land slowly becoming bigger and more visible. "Salamence, dive down." Y/N said as Mega Salamence stopped above the region. Mega Salamence looked at Y/N and Gallade, looking for some reassurance. Gallade have Mega Salamence a knowing look, and Y/N gave Mega Salamence a nod of approval. Salamence took this as a green light, and dived down at max speed, Y/N and Gallade sort of struggled to hold on.

As they slowly approached the ground, Y/N finally got a full view of how the whole region looked like. It was filled with pure chaos, the cities looked worse and worse as she got closer to the center of the region, Lumiose city. Lumiose city was completely destroyed, broken buildings surrounded the streets, and a big red snake was destroying the town, making the city even more perilous. "Oh my Lord Helix..."
Y/N muttered.

They landed in front of the now destroyed pokemon lab, and Y/N quickly returned Salamence after the mega evolution wore off. "Y/N! You're here!" Y/N heard from behind her. Y/N turned around and saw Professor Sycamore running up to her, out of breath. "I came as soon as you called." Y/N said with Gallade standing behind her, protecting her from everything around them. "The region needs you, champ. Z is up there." Sycamore said pointing at the top of Lumiose Tower. Y/N followed where Sycamore was pointing at. She looked up at the top of the tower to see vague silhouettes standing there.

"To the pokemon center! If it's still intact anyway." Y/N said running torwards the red roof. She dashed through the doors, and passed all the people hiding in there to get to the pc. She once again swapped her pokemon, this time being Xerneas for Salamence.
Y/N then rushed out of the door where Gallade and Sycamore were waiting. "So champ are you gonna go save the region now?" Sycamore asked. "Well, Gallade. Shall we?" Y/N asked Gallade who gave her a confident smile and nod in response. Y/N reciprocated the confidence and they were off to kick Z's ass for the second time.

And that ladies, gentlemen, and non binary people, humans, plants, animals. Was The Return To Kalos!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! I hope that was an okay chapter for y'all. Share ko lang, school has been suspended for two days in a row and all of a sudden, out of the blue, homework that is due tomorrow starts piling up. It's so
frustrating I swear. >:((

Anyway, That's it for now! Signing off!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜