Chapter 4.

Third person's POV:

It was the night of the party and Win was at Gun's house trying out perfumes, he knew he'd be a little late but he didn't care cause he didn't even wanna go in the first place.

He finally arrived an hour late, and Pa was fuming with anger, "Where were you, Win?" He questioned, "I was doing something Pa, why? Did I miss something important? " he retorded, voice dripping with sarcasm, noting important ever happened at these parties.

Pa pulled him in a room with Su following behind, "Listen Win, I need you to be nice and behave at this party, we'll meet Vachi and his son in awhile and we'll tell you about the deal, okay?" Pa said more like demanded, "What deal?" Win asked, "Don't answer my question with another question boy" Pa told Win with a glare, "Sorry Pa, I understand, but what deal?" Win inquired again, "You'll know soon enough" Pa replied and left.

Win could never win against him, he knew that. He never stopped trying though, an hour later, Win was at the bar having his 3rd glass of  champagne, when one of the butlers came and told him that his presence was needed at some meeting room a floor above, Win took the lift and reached in under 5 mins, when he entered, there were Bright and his dad at one side, with Pa and Su at another with a seat left in the middle which Win guessed was for him.

"Oooooooh looks like we're having a debate, so what's the topic uncle?" Win told Bright's dad and he chuckled, while Pa and Su glared at him. He sat down and the next words that were being told must have been in another language, or maybe they spoke with a heavy accent, cause his brain refused to register it no matter how hard his ears listened, he pulled Su aside to another room and asked her.

"Win, you're gonna get married to Bright, okay? It's just for 6 months, if you wanna divorce after that, you can, but just 6 months is all we're asking from you, please Win-bear?" pleaded Su, Pa entered the room and assured Win saying "We've never asked anything from you Win, this is the first and the last thing we'll ask, don't make a big deal out of it, alright?", and they both left.

Bright's POV:

"Just pretend that you like him for 6 months Bright" shouted his dad "I can't stand him being in the same room as me for one second, what makes you think we won't kill each other in 6 fucking months!" I yelled back at him.

Win entered and asked dad if he could have a word with me, I was glaring at him like my life depended on it, and dad left, just like that, it was like he trusted Win. Win looked at me trying really hard not to glare back.

"What the fuck do you want, Metawin?" I asked him, "Look I don't wanna do this either, but Pa and Su have asked something from me for the first time ever and I'm not gonna let them down, I have a deal for you, you can date whoever you want, I'll date whoever I want, we won't let them know though, and it's just 6 months, we can live together and if it gets too much, we can leave for a day or two and come back, and if anyone asks we'll say we're doing okay, and after 6 months, we can say we weren't that compatible and divorce, whatcha say?" Win said with just one pause in between, looks like he wanted to get this over with as soon as he possibly could. I had to take some time to answer cause my eyes kept going straight to his stupid lips, it wasn't my fault, why the fuck did he had to have such plump lips?

"I didn't know you had a brain, Metawin, I'm surprised" I told him with a smirk after a minute. "Fuck off, just fuck right off Bright. Everyone's got a brain, I just happen to use mine unlike some people in this room. So is it a deal or does your brain need a day or two to process this information?" Win smirked back and said.

I looked around and saw that we were the only two in this room, woah the audacity this fucker had. I ignored it instead and asked...

"So like a game of play pretend?"

Author's note:

OoOoOoOoOoOoh they finally met, longer then the usual chap but I hope you enjoy, also side question what do y'all think of mpreg?