Chapter 7.

* 2 WEEKS LATER *

No one's POV;

Fourteen days had gone by, and Bright had still not apologised. It's not like he didn't try, he did. Win left immediately after his classes ended, the four times they had lunch together, Win was absent, Bright didn't even have his number. While Win on the other hand was busy with the wedding which was gonna take place in 2 more weeks.

Then Saturday came along, and Bright was sitting with his friends and his girlfriend and for the first time in so many days, Bright saw Win, before he could even approach him, Win was walking towards his table, books in hand, and on guard with a glare on his face, and yet Bright felt a relief somewhere in him, to see Win okay.

A really sweet fragrance interrupted Bright's train of thoughts, and there was Win, standing beside his table, looking directly in the bad boy's eyes, "What the fuck do you want, you whore?" Rae spoke before anyone else could, and only then did Win notice her, "Excuse me" he said, with the same glare from before but only stronger.

He ignored her and looked back at bright "Uncle called, he said he's trying really hard to reach you and you're not picking up and to call him as soon as you possibly can" he said and was bout to leave when Rae barked "Yeah, you better walk away you little bitch, god can you look at this faggot's nerve to try so hard to get Bright into his bed" and she was about to continue.

When Bright's voice bellowed, silencing the whole cafeteria's chatter, "CAN YOU SHUT UP ALREADY RAE? HE DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOU OR ME SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN GETTING JEALOUS? GET THE FUCK UP AND APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW!", "Are you actually serious right now Bright?" She sassed, "Yes I'm actually serious" he replied in a much more calmer tone but with still the same anger in his eyes, she started "I'm sor- ", "Yeah umm I don't wanna hear it so excuse me" Win interrupted and began to leave, when Bright held his hand and pulled him back, "Hey, can we talk please?" he said, "5 minutes is all you get" Win replied and they both left the cafeteria

Win held back tears in his eyes, and Bright had never felt so guilty even if he wasn't the cause of them, "I'm sorry for what happened in the meeting room, and for what Rae said, and also umm my phone died so can I use yours to call dad?" He spoke gently but still in a rush.

"It's okay I only have to deal with all of that and all of you for 6 months more and I'll be out of your life, and you'll outta mine" Win said while pulling his phone from his back pocket, he gave it to Bright, the said boy talked to his dad and gave Win his phone back, Win left with a short bye, and Bright missed his smile, he was sad by what Win said but he had no right to be, every word he had told Bright, was nothing but the truth.

For now, he had to focus on what his dad said, that Win was preparing really well for the wedding, but Bright had to join him tomorrow cause his dad didn't like seeing Win do everything alone, and somehow Bright was excited for tomorrow, he didn't like it one bit but his heart refused to listen to him.

Author's note:

New chap is up, a little late but yeah, wasn't really feeling it today. Hope y'all enjoy.