Chapter 18.

No one's POV:

Bright and Win were on the way home, Win had told his husband four times by now to stop staring at him and focus on the road, it looked like it was gonna be the fifth time soon, they had bid their goodbyes and were on the way to the condo.

When they arrived, Win realized how much he had missed this place, his place that he shared with his loved one, when a phone rang, interrupting his thoughts.l

"Win-bear, I've been trying to read so hard to reach you, me and pa miss you son" Su's voice echoed, "Hey! What about me?" asked Bright, "We miss you the most Brighty" she answered back, "We just reached home so how about I'll video call you in a bit, alright?" Win spoke finally  "Hmmph" came a muffled voice "Alright then, bye maaaaaa" he chuckled at her being childish, when Bright's voice piped in "Yeah bye ma, uhh Su, bye Su" and Win declined the call with a shocked expression.

"You called her ma" Win accused, "No I didn't" Bright denied, "But you did though I heard it" Win confirmed, "There's nothing wrong with it bub, I'd love for you to call her mom" he continued, "I umm can we go like nuddle or something, it's been like months since I slept with you" Bright tried changing the topic.

"I would love to nap and cuddle with you, and it's been four days precisely, and we slept together like last night" Win spoke. "Well not in our bed" Bright defended himself, "Well now you're just finding reasons to sleep with me but because I am a sucker for you I would like to take up your offer" Win gave in.

3 hours later, Win was in the kitchen cooking dinner, Bright was catching up on alot of sleep and Win let him, with some pop music playing from the speakers softly, Win didn't hear the footsteps coming from behind him, but he felt his favourite pair of arms snaking and tightening around his waist, and Bright's face trying to dig deeper and deeper in the space between Win's neck and shoulder to hide away his face there, his hair ticking all the sensitive spots on Win's neck making him giggle endlessly, Win really felt it all when Bright was around.

"I like the name Lai" Bright whispered in the same position, "Huh?" Win turned and asked confusedly. "For our future kids, I like the name Lai, it's gender neutral too, it's like the short of life, whatcha think?" Bright asked in a groggy voice.

And Win knew that he could never let this guy go, he could never be okay knowing that this handsome man in front of him could be someone else's, so he did what that dumb poster at the hospital said, he lived in the moment, he wrapped his arms tightly around Bright's neck and went in for a kiss, they kissed slowly, these were the kisses that put Win on fire, the slow ones with lazy lips and roaming tongues, filled with nothing but pure love, and it scared Win so much that nothing and nobody could ever make him feel so many things at once like this, he was withering away and coming to life at the same time, with just a kiss, he didn't know what would happened if they ever went further, but he wanted to go further, he wanted to go everywhere, he wanted to do it all with Bright.

"Whatcha thinkin baby?" Bright questioned quietly, connecting their foreheads, "That I'm fucked big time" Win answered, tears forming in his eyes, "And why's that?" Bright asked even more softly "Cause I.. I can't imagine you being someone else's and I'm all in P' and I... I can't fathom you being someone else's, it fucks me up to just think about your lips touching any other human's, and you're so damn good at playing pretend that I just..." Win stuttered, endless tears making him choke.

When Bright pulled Win as close to him as he possibly could and whispered, "I stopped playing the game that day we were coming back from the hospital, it was hard to go on cause I maybe good at pretending but I'm so damn bad at lying to you, I can't look at your face and pretend to fake it, when all I ever wanna be is real to you out of anyone else, if you think I'm good at acting like I'm oh-so-madly-in-love-with-you Winnie that's cause none of it is acting, I really do love you and I can't think of kissing literally anyone else's lips other then yours, and while we're at it I'm so sorry I ignored you after coming back years ago, I tried so hard to hate you, but it only made me love you more, I just, dad fucked me up there with all these duties and thinking therapy will fix it when I was still grieving, no one was there when I came back, and I saw you, and you were happy, and it made me jealous that Prem and Gun made you happy, cause for 14 year old me, that was my job you know? Like I religiously did that job, cause your happiness was the most contagious thing, it still is, yeah so basically I hated you for being so okay without me, and not even reaching out, but now that I see it, I was the one who closed myself completely but I always knew you know, I knew I loved you it just took me a long time to realize it wasn't brotherly or friendly love, cause like you don't look at a friend and think of what it would be like to kiss them, or how it would feel to make love to them all night and have them scream your name, yeah okay woahhhhhhh, my imagination is running wild and we're going off topic here".

"Do that" Win demanded, "Do what Winnie?" Bright chuckled, "All that you were said you were imagining, I want you to do that to me" He spoke more firmly, "Baby there's no need to force yourself cause I can wait for -" Bright comforted, "Okay, I'm going out and fucking the first cute guy I find" Win teased and started to walk away when Bright pulled him back, picked him up easily and started walking towards the bedroom.

"Are you sure-sure Winnie?" Bright asked, "I have never been more sure of anything, so yes or else I can still go find a cute guy" Win teased some more, but Bright trapped him in his arms and well gave him the best night of his life.

Author's note:

enjoy, vote and keep commenting & let me know what you think baddies,

also sorry I can't write smut.

please keep Palestine in all of your prayers hoomans.