Chapter 17.

No one's POV:

The rest of the dinner was well, quiet. Mr. Chivaree had to leave cause of a work emergency while Bright, Win and Nini enjoyed dessert talking about their busy days, Win glanced at the tired boy every now and then while Bright well he didn't take his eyes off of Win for more then five seconds, it was late and Nini made them both stay over.

After they said their goodbyes with Nini, Win held Bright's hand and dragged him upstairs, making both of them sit on the bed, he looked at Bright and whispered "I'm so so sorry" "For what?" the bad boy asked cautiously.

"I just left you like that, and god look at you now, I just wasn't ready to talk about Mil and that was selfish of me" he said in a rush, scared that Bright would slip from his grip, but instead Bright held his hand tighter and spoke "Nong, don't you think we're both at fault here? I'm sorry too, it was a dick move of me to just go to that bar without informing you".

"Me more" Win claimed and even though Bright disagreed completely he loved the idiot too much to protest, "Also I umm, I think I'm ready to tell you everything about Mil" he continued.

"Are you sure? I'm okay with you not telling me, you don't need to force yourself at all" Bright said worriedly "Nope, this story is long overdue, so lets go sit on that sofa outside cause the weather is really nice and I'll tell you all of it" Win spoke reassuringly.

Once they were outside cuddled inside the blankets overlooking the garden, he started "I met him at this party I went to and he was really nice, I liked him and I thought why not give it a try when he asked me out 2 weeks later, that was the beginning of the end, we moved in together cause he kept saying he couldn't be apart from me, anyways we went to a party once where I met all his friends who were suprisingly much better then him and they kept asking him how he got me to date him, a while later I was talking to one of his friends cause we were both studying at the same uni, and out of nowhere he comes towards us, starts punching this guy, until his other friends have to drag him away from the guy who's all bloody now, so he forcefully holds my hand and goes to the car, as I refuse to get in, he starts screaming at me, unleashing the leftover anger he has, I start screaming back, and he calls me a whore who's trying to get all his friends in his bed, just like what Rae said, so yeah when I refused he left me and I stayed at Prem's but he came back the next day begging me to come back, sending me chocolates and flowers and what not, god saying it feels like I'm relieving it all".

Win gets lost in his thoughts until Bright asks quietly, "Is that all?" "Oh no that was the first sign I ignored, that he did shit like that when he was drunk, I went back to our place, and it was okay-ish for a week until he came home drunk as fuck one day, and he forced me in bed, he held my wrists so tightly it left marks and I begged him to stop and I gathered all my strength kicked him in the stomach, grabbed my phone and ran outta there, the next month was another hell cause I sent him a break up text like any sane human would, I tried to file a restraining order but it didn't go through as he denied all the accusations of sexual assault, but then he stabbed this guy in the back once, I have no idea why or what happened but they finally took me seriously and I didn't see or hear from him, cause he was in jail, the week before the wedding I got a call saying the order ended I didn't think of extending it cause he had never tried to get in contact until I saw him at the wedding and that resulted in the panic attack and then he called me that day, I still have the recording, cause Gun told me it's better to keep everything recorded in case anything like that happened again, it came in handy, wait listen to this" Win explained while fishing out his phone to show it to Bright.

Hearing the recording made shivers run down Bright's spine, it felt so unreal, the way Mil talked about him, the way that psycho said his name, he had believed Win's words even without hearing the recording but hearing it just took it all to the next level.

A minute later, Bright held Win against his chest tightly and whispered "I'm so so sorry, I know you don't like pity but I didn't know it was that serious and I ignored it, Winnie, you're so much more stronger then I thought, and I...I love you for protecting me even when you were angry and I-" though before he could finish, he felt warm lips against his, and liquid, which was salty? And Bright wanted to cry his eyes out right there and then.

He felt like he could breathe again, like he was human again, like when you try to see how long you can go underwater and come back up to finally breathe, and it scared him, it scared him so so much cause this was a foreign feeling, he never had been this dependent on someone unknowingly.

"Hey, hey, hey, why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? He spoke against Win's lips, "No, that's the thing, you said everything right, and I just, I can't help feeling guilty leaving you alone, what if Mil had come to our condo and, and what if" a sob broke and Win couldn't continue as he was crying uncontrollably.

Bright picked him up bridal style, taking Win by surprise and laid him down on his extremely soft bed, "Let's get some sleep, you and me, cause I don't know about you but I've had some fucked up sleepless nights, hmmm?" Bright offered and Win couldn't decline, not when he had missed exactly this so much, as Bright cuddled him, his back to the bad boy's chest, a minute later he turned around to look at the face of his favourite person, those talkative eyes stared back at him, saying so many things at once.

"Winnie, neither of us will get sleep if you stare at me like that" Bright smiled and spoke, "Why won't I get sleep?" Win asked confused, eyebrows furrowed, lips in a small pout, Bright leaned closer and quietly in Win's ear spoke...

"Cause I'll be kissing you till you drop, baby boy"

Author's note:

*cue dramatic music*

'hey, how y'all doin?'

Here's the chap, not my best, Ik ik, it's literally my least favourite but yeah it's atleast words that makes sense, hope y'all enjoy, please keep voting and anticipating the upcoming chappies.

Baddest bitch is back yo, kisses and hugs to all my baddies, 23x more to the ones who comment and vote.