Epilogue.

[4 YEARS LATER]

No one's POV:

Win was in the kitchen of his home, more of a mansion but he'd never admit it, making a decent breakfast of pancakes and fresh orange juice when Bright came downstairs, with a sleepy Lai in his arms.

He laughed at both of his boys, with similar grumpy faces, Lai was alot like Bright, with a hint of Win you could see here and there, call him crazy but he thought Lai also looked like both of them, and that he had both of their personality traits, at times Win even forget that Lai was adopted.

"Good morning baby" he greeted as he walked towards them and Bright puckered his lips for a much needed morning kiss when Win pecked Lai instead and messed his hair, resulting in an even grumpier Bright and he laughed as he walked back to retrieve his close to burning pancake.

Bright settled Lai settled in his special chair, whose face was in between his hands, ready to fall asleep, when Win announced, "Alrighty if you're gonna sleep then I'll give these double chocolate chip pancakes to Ame".

"NOOOOOOOOO MOMMY, LOOK I'M ALL AWAKE" Lai screamed as he held his eyes wide open with his hands, and there was the rare sight of him reminding Win so much of his own self, he dropped the pancakes in his plate and cut them up in small pieces.

He then proceeded to put the blueberry pancakes on his and Bright's plates, as he gave them to his husband and started walking away, but Bright had other plans as he pulled him back and Win almost landed in his lap.

"You woke up way too early" Bright complained while hugging Win's waist making Win chuckle as he leaned into kiss him, he pulled back a few seconds later, when Bright complained again, "Moreeeeeeee", "Lai is right there and you'll be late for your office" Win whispered and he pecked Bright's cheek and went to have his breakfast.

They got in the car half an hour later, 15 minutes late cause Lai didn't want to leave Ame and Bentley all alone, cause they would fight without him there, the real reason was that he didn't want to leave his parents but he'd forget all that when they reached the play school and he saw his friends.

Lai rushed to hug Bright as both of his parents got into their respective cars with Lai in Win's, "Come on baby, we're gonna be late" Win yelled as Lai rushed over to him. "Winnie when does your work end?" asked Bright, "I don't know, it'll be late though" Win's answer came and they drove on either side of the roads.

Win dropped off Lai, who was still getting used to the playschool, so Win had to leave him all the way inside and make sure he's okay, he did that and left to go.... to the airport.

The airport was chill with not alot of people around and Win was thankful as 10 minutes later he could see the two idiots clearly, bickering about taking the wrong gate or something like that.

Win dropped the coffee he was drinking in the trashcan and rushed towards them, giving them big big hugs, but what made him even happier was the little girl asleep in the stroller.

"Come on you idiots, my car's in the parking lot" he announced, when the tanner boy spoke, "Win we actually didn't want to bother you, we'll take a taxi there","Oh my God he came all the way for us, and I'm not gonna wait with Siyara till a taxi comes, it's hot out here, so get in the freaking car" the bulky boy shut him down and on they went bickering about something else until Win covered Siyara's ears and screamed...

"TAYNEW!!!!!"

Which quickly shut them up, "If you don't get in my car in the next 2 mins, I will leave you on the side on the road and I will take Siyara with me" he warned, and that was enough for both of them to scurry inside.