Chapter 13.

No one's POV:

Mr. Vachriwat had called the university the day Bright got discharged and told them to give Win and Bright a week off which they both were thankful for, Bright was planning what to do the next Tuesday morning, Win was on an emergency meeting in his room, when Bright's head popped through the space between the door and the wall.

"It's Su, she says you're not picking her calls up" Bright whispered, his phone in hand, Win muted himself, as he focused on Bright, "I've put it on silent, is it something urgent?" He asked. Bright put the phone on speaker "Su, he's here, you can say whatever you wanted to now" Bright spoke "Win, I wanted to invite your husband for dinner tonight, you can come if you want to too" she joked while Bright smiled and Win rolled his eyes, "Alright ma, we'll be there by 8" Win answered.

"You hungry?" Bright questioned and Win nodded, "They said it would be for just 30 mins but it's been an hour already" Win whined, "I'll order some sushi", Bright smiled, Win got up to give him a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you" he whispered as Bright mirrored his smile and said "It's my duty as your husband" teasingly.

It was half past 7 when a voice from the bedroom yelled "BRIGHHHHHHHHT COME HELP ME" and Bright rushed towards it in a panic just to see Win with piles of clothes around him and a sad puppy face on, it made Bright melt, "What's up Princess?" He snickered, "Put that princess up your ass and come help me choose the shirts" Win said while going through the clothes.

"Whatcha mean babe?" Bright asked, "It's ma, she loves when couples wear matching clothes and I'm trying to find a pretty color we both have, but you've only got black and white clothes and I've gone and put the rainbow in my wardrobe" Win ranted. "How about you go and take a shower while the water's hot while I find something for the both of us?" Bright offered, and Win knew he was falling and he couldn't do anything, 5 and a half month more he kept chanting in his brain as Bright smiled at him.

When he returned with just a towel on, Bright was buttoning a maroon shirt, Win's matching sweater was laid on the bed with his favourite pair of jeans, Win was busy looking at his outfit and thinking of what shoes to wear and he didn't see Bright approaching, "You can't just do that, Win" Bright complained, Win made a confused face while Bright's hands snaked around his waist and his around Bright's neck carefully as he didn't wanna mess up the crisp shirt, they just fit, it was like their hands belonged right where they were now, and it made Win wonder how he had gone so long feeling so empty.

"You can't just walk in here with just a towel and expect me to be in control" Bright quietly spoke against Win's ear, "Lose it then" Win bit Bright's ear and said in a voice so low it sent shivers down Bright's spine, as Bright greeted his favourite pair of lips, and this went on for 10 mins with occasional stopping cause they needed to breathe, "We're gonna be late Brighty" Win spoke against those addictive lips, and they finally left after Win got dressed.

"Ma, you didn't have to prepare so much, we're not some wrestlers" Win scolded Su as he held Bright's hand and dragged him to the dining area, "Oh shush Winbear, it's the first time my son in law has visited, it's the least I can do" she said as she gave them both a forehead kiss. Pa already there, arranging the cutlery. Pa went to sit beside Su with Bright in front of him and Win beside Bright.

They were eating in peace with talks about their studies and what Pa and Su do all day long, when Win accidentally slipped and dropped a whole glass of ice cold water on himself with the glass on his lap, he gasped loudly, and stood up, the glass fell, shattering into a million pieces, Win in shock started to move around when a sharp piece pierced through his foot, blood seeping through.

Bright stood up so fast, his chair almost fell to the ground, "Hey hey, you okay? Win stop moving you're gonna hurt yourself" Bright said as he held Win's shoulders tightly, he still hadn't looked down, Win grabbed Bright and shrieked "FUCK OUCH SORRY IT HURTS OW MY FOOT".

Bright picked Win up bridal style and went to the living room as he finally saw his foot, all blood from his face drained, "Okay Win, listen it's not that deep, I'll pull out the glass, clean the wound and bandage it, alright?" Bright asked Win, wanting assurance that Win is okay with it, Win gave a small nod, "Okay I'll get the first aid box real quick", he continued "No no, ma will get it, stay" Win pleaded looking in Bright's eyes, "It'll take one sec babe" Bright reassured and left with Su.

"Su, I don't think I can do it" Bright admitted as soon as they entered the bedroom "What do you mean?" Su questioned, "I can't see him in pain, and my hands, they won't stop trembling, sorry" Bright answered, "Alright son, will you atleast come and hold his hand?" Su asked again, "That I'll always be here to do" Bright reassured and followed her, Su not noticing the smile on Bright's face or how his world stopped the minute she called him her son.

Win had his eyes closed gripping the sofa tightly while Pa held a towel against his foot, Su rushed and bent down to inspect it closely while Bright went and held Win's hand in his, making eye contact and whispering it's okay over and over again.

A few moments later they were all sitting in a lesser tense atmosphere with Bright sitting at the end of the sofa, Win's head on his shoulder his leg taking the whole sofa, while Su teased "No, but seriously I've never seen someone so genuinely worried about Winbear since his mom and dad", Pa laughed and agreed.

Bright looked at them confused but with a small smile and stated "I didn't know you guys talked in third person", Pa looked at him even more confused and said "We don't" and the realization came a second after that while Pa and Su looked at Win and said "You didn't tell him?" And Win looked everywhere but at Bright or Pa or Su, Bright spoke instead and asked...

"Tell me what?"

Author's note:

13th already damn, hope y'all enjoy, as always, look forward to more chaps.