Chapter 22.

No one's POV:

"I'd say that you're crazy, sleep deprived, and that these babies have you wrapped around their teeny tiny fingers and honestly I don't even blame you cause if I had a dollar for everytime I wanted to adopt the ABs(abandoned babies), I'd be at Bill Gates's level" Win answered with a chuckle, "But I'm serious Win, we can name him Lai, don't you like that name? Come on, think about it" Bright tried to convince Win.

"Bright this isn't some kind of joke, it's a wholeass human that we'll have to take care of and love, you couldn't even take care of yourself 6 months ago, Can we leave already?" Win spoke annoyed, Bright grabbed his hand tightly and started walking towards the exit, "Not true, I mean you're really good with kids and I'm not half bad" Bright tried again. "Oh yeah and what will you do when the real parents come back for him? Give him back just like that?" Win snapped and Bright went quiet."Look Bright 3 hours ago I couldn't look at your face without crying, and I can't think of anything else but Su, I'm sorry" Win apologised.

On their way to the condo, Win stopped Bright, "Can we go to that beach we went to after you got discharged, I'd like to clear everything up before we go sleep, that is if you're not sleepy", "I'd love to, do you want some tacos before driving up there? It's an hour drive" Bright offered and on they went.

The drive there was quiet, Win took a nap as Bright listened to music silently, the sound of the waves woke Win up, it was an ethereal thing to hear, they sat in front of their car, with the moonlight and the BMW's headlight being the only source of light. Bright spoke first.

"I know I've said it so many things but I'm so so sorry Win, I can't blame any of this on Su, I believed her and I did stay away from you all those weeks, I was genuinely insecure and I let her get in my head, I know it's repeated over and over, but you're the best thing that's happened to me, so losing you, has become a really big fear of mine, I know you love me and that I shouldn't even feel this way, but I'm scared you'll wake up one day and realize that you deserve better cause I know you do, what if you want a girl? What if you want biological kids? I hated you all those years and the fact that you loved me still it just screams I'm not deserving of anything from you, and those stupid divorce papers, I didn't sign them, Su had them forged just so you know, I just keep thinking about all that and it fucks me up " Bright explained.

Win crawled in between Bright's legs and sat there with his hands around his lover's waist, "I'm the one who gets to decide who I deserve, and if I deserve better, then promise me you'll be better for me, you're not a bad person Vachi, you're not even close to that, you're my favourite person, ya know? I forgave you the moment I saw you at 3 am trying your hardest to stay awake. And really? you think I'll fall out of love just like that? You're a fucking black hole, you keep pulling me in, and Phi I knew I was gay when I was fourteen and young Leonardo DiCaprio was on TV, I don't think anything can make me go back to being straight, I'm not just in love with you, I'm in love with the way you let me sleep more in the mornings, I'm in love with the way you squeeze my hands when I get nervous , or the way you know my Starbucks order by heart, or the way I know you're so in love with me, that you'll never look at another person, I've always wanted to be someone's everything, I've always wanted to love someone so much that I could die for them, and to know that I'll die for you right here and right now, if someone asked me to, I think that's enough for me, now will you please kiss me already?" Win asked.

His favourite pair of lips greeted him, and he did his best to not cry and kiss them back, he felt like he could breathe again, but Bright's tongue slipped in his mouth, and he went breathless, he knew in that moment that he could never get tired of this boy, no matter what.

The drive back home was the best thing, they sang at the top of their lungs, driving past empty streets, kissing till they couldn't breathe. When they reached home, Bright was surprised at how much he missed the condo, but something surprised him even more, were flowers in pots, in the balcony, they were so many of them, and all of them were one of a kind, dandelions. "When did this happen?" Bright asked his husband who was burning their divorce papers casually like it was something he did every other day, Win walked towards him, back hugged Bright, and spoke, "I missed you and this just came to mind, besides I already had two of them, so I brought a few more, they reminded me of you so yeah I got one, every time I missed you", and Bright fell even harder.

2 days later, and Win needing more time to face Su, they were in front of his adopted parent's house, Bright squeezed Win's hand hard and got out of the car, to open Win's door, they walked in and Su opened the door startled and to say she looked mad, was an understatement.

"I have been trying to call you for the past 5 days, why the fuck do you never pick up Win, and what the fuck are you doing with him? Drop his hand right now Bright" she demanded. Bright held Win's waist and made Win face him, and kissed him hard, unexpectedly, and spoke, "Win has something to say to you", but Win was still recovering from the kiss so Bright nudged him.

"Su, why the fuck did you tell Bright to divorce me?" Win asked calmly
"I didn't Winnie, he's lying to you, that's why I was trying to call you baby, he came to my house the other day and told me that he wanted to divorce you cause he wants biological kids, he's bisexual Win, I'm not even surprised if he cheated on you in those 2 weeks, tell him Bright, tell him how you went to Rae's house and stayed there for 3 days" Su spoke.

"You've really got some nerve, and great story, but you're a pathetic liar Su, you always have been, from the moment you said you were okay with me being gay to making up a story that Bright visited his ex while-" Win was interrupted when Bright spoke in a small voice, "She's right about that part Win" and Win turned his head so fast, it might have pulled a nerve, "What.. What are you saying?" He stuttered.

"No baby it's not like that, I didn't even touch her, she called me and said she was pregnant and that it was my kid, so I went there and it ended up being one of the assholes she fucked, but I wanted to get a paternity test no matter what and she wouldn't let me, and I didn't stay with her, she came to my apartment, cause the guy kicked her out and she was homeless, three days later, I booked her a ticket to her parents' and she went, I swear to god" Bright explained.

Win felt like his head was spinning, Bright quickly fetched him a glass of water, he sat down, and stated "Don't ever come come near me or my husband Su, I'm fucking done with you and whatever evil plans you've got going in your head, he almost called you mum for fuck's sake, and we came to your house in matching fucking clothes for... for what? You and only you cause you liked it, how can you just throw away all that, cause of what? You want kids from me? God I'm sorry you could never have kids of your own, I really am, but you cannot push me to do that too, and FYI I will always have been and will be gay, I mean have you seen my husband, if you think I'm gonna leave that body and personality and face and basically everything for anything this world has to offer, you're so fucking wrong Su".

"I can't believe this, you're choosing a guy you've known for 6 months over me? I've fucking raised you, Mil was right about one thing, you don't deserve love Win, I'm glad I invited him to the wedding" Su shrieked.

And Win had had enough, he grabbed Bright's hand and exited the house he grew up in, the same one he felt suffocated in now, he got in the car and the tears that patiently rested on his eyelids ran free, Bright hugged and calmed him down, like he always did, it was hard losing someone you had loved all your life, it was harder to lose someone who was in this world then to lose someone who had passed, Win knew Su was well and alive, but he had lost her completely, he drew the line when he realized she was on Mil's side,

Win offered to drive, and Bright noticed 10 mins later that they were not headed towards the condo. "Baby, where are we going?" Bright asked confused, Win answered...

"Well Lai is waiting for us, so we gotta go get him first, okay?"

Author's note:

Good morning....Oh, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!