Chapter 9.

No one's POV:

The days passed by quick, and it was 2 hours before the ceremony started, Bright had given Win his phone number when they met for the finalization of everything but Win never texted or called the other one.

Bright was getting his hair done, when he received a message 'Can I call you?" It said, Bright was confused as to who it was from, so he sent in a question mark back, 'It's Win Metawin' it said, and Bright immediately called him, "What's up Metawin?" He asked as soon as the call connected, "I umm are you free?" Win hesitated "Well not really, I'm getting married to this annoying guy in 2 hours and I'm getting ready for that" Bright joked.

There was silence on the other side for a few seconds, then "I'm scared Bright, I keep telling myself all of this is fake and you're not some monster who'll lock me up in a tower and it's just 6 months, but I'm getting really really scared" Win spoke quietly, and Bright's heart broke in half.

He motioned the hairdresser to stop what he was doing and went in a corner to comfort his soon-to-be husband, "Hey Metawin, calm your heart down, just think of this as a show, we're putting on a show anyways, aren't we? Okay how bout I promise you after all of this wedding shit is over, we'll take a nap and then go get some pizza and go for a drive, how do you feel bout that? And I promise you I won't leave you on the side of the road, okay actually no promises but I'll try my best not to" Bright said it all and suprised himself, he was never one to comfort or even speak such kind words, he really was trying to be a better person around Win and he didn't even know that.

There was a giggle on the other side of the line, "I'd like that, that sounds nice, thank you" Win said almost sweetly, he was still recovering from the shock that Bright made him feel better, the asshole who hated him, just helped him dodge a panic attack, so he couldn't say much, he declined the call and went back to get ready.

{from now on, they're at the venue, and the wedding's gonna be just like the one in the video above}

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin,
If I can't help falling in love with you"

The singer was singing while Win and Pa walked down the alter, everyone stood up and Bright only looked at Win when he was halfway from him, Win smiled at everyone and awed silently at how beautiful everything looked, it was all happening, he was getting married and he liked the attention on him, his white suit made him look like an angel in the low lights.

"Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

The song went on, while Pa took Win's hand and put it in Bright's, as they held hands and faced each other, Pa whispered "Take good care of him Bright, he can be a handful but he always means well" with tears in his eyes, Win almost teared up, and while the priest said it all, Bright and Win were lost in each other's eyes, how come such a simple body part be so expressive, they both thought, Bright liked Win's eyes cause they always shone, always, in light and in darkness and Win liked Bright's eyes cause they always spoke to him, even when Bright didn't, if he looked in those dark orbs a minute longer, he might just fall for the bad boy he thought and instead gazed at their hands, but he could still feel Bright's gaze lingering on him.

"Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too,
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you"

The singer went on singing as Bright and Win said I do. "You may now kiss the groom" the priest announced, and Bright put a finger under Win's chin to lift him up, only to be met with the reddest cheeks he had ever seen on the latter, may I? he mouthed silently to Win, as soon as their eyes met, and Win nodded.

The next thing that happened couldn't be seen by Win, or heard as he could only feel it, Bright had kissed him, it was a short kiss, a press of lips for a few seconds, but Win felt so much from it, he had no idea if it had the same effect on Bright, his heart started to calm down when the crowd roared and screamed WOOOOOOO and he realised most of it was from his side, he covered his face in embarrassment someone screamed hug him you idiot and Bright did just that, hiding his groom away from the entire world and Win wanted to stay there forever, in Bright's arms.

Everyone moved to eat the cake which Win and Bright might have eaten a whole layer of, and the first dance, Bright kept making jokes to relieve Win's nervousness and it actually worked, Bright had his right hand on Win's waist and the other holding Win's hand while they danced, and Win felt it all, the way Bright's hands felt so right in his, the way he looked at Win under the fairy lights with soft music playing in the background, and Win wanted to act like it was real for even just a second, until the song ended atleast, that Bright was doing this from his heart, that he wasn't playing pretend, cause goddamn he was good at this game.

Soon it was time to leave, and everyone was congratulating the newly married couple, and the person whose existence Win almost forgot about came up, making Win freeze completely. "Hey, you good?" Bright asked, looking back and forth between Win and the guy, "Won't ya introduce me, babe?", the guy said while looking at Win with a smirk, the latter paused for a minute, took a breath and said,

"Bright, meet my ex, Mil"

Author's note:

OH MY GOODNESS! THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!!!! The longest chap took place in a chap(el) y'all *wink-wink*, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you look forward to more, until next time, byeee people.