Chapter 10.

No one's POV:

"Hello Mil" Bright said, the name leaving a bitter taste in his mouth, and Mil finally looked at Bright with the same smirk he gave Win, but much stronger and cockier this time, "Well hello to you too Bright" Mil replied, Win finally spoke and announced "I'm gonna take a breather" and Bright nodded at him.

It had been 10 mins and Win was nowhere to be seen, same with Mil, and Bright started looking for them both, more for Win, but he would never admit it to himself, he searched the whole floor twice and finally found his husband in the abandoned store room and what he saw completely shattered him.

Win was a mess, the only noise that came from him were whimpers and occasional sobs, he was in Su's arms with her trying so hard to calm him down, Bright ran to them and crouched in front of Win,  he silently asked Su if he could try and Su gently leaned Win in Bright's arms.

Bright put a hand on Win's cheek to make sure he had eye contact with Win, as soon as their eyes met, more tears fell and Bright got scared that maybe he was the reason for this "I can't breathe, Bright, I can't breathe" Win started screaming and Bright held him tight and whispered in his ears "Hey you're okay, look at me Metawin, the walls aren't closing on you, the roof isn't gonna fall anytime soon, and you're gonna be just fine, you've got me? Haven't you? I'm right here and so is Su"

A little while later, Win was still in Bright's arms, with all his weight on him, they were sitting on the dusty floor with Bright quietly humming a song, he knew he couldn't bring himself to sing so he stuck with humming, Su had left to give them their time, and Win was finally starting to breathe slowly and in a regular pattern, his panic attack had calmed down completely.

"You good now, Metawin?" Bright asked, and Win nodded finally detangling himself from the other and instantly feeling empty, "Fuck was the room this cold the entire time", he asked shuddering, "Yep believe it or not, it was" chuckled Bright, while opening the door to leave, Win held him back and hugged him really tight for a good 5 seconds, it was over before Bright could even register it happened, "Thank you for that, I thought they went away but seeing him made all the worst and the most hurtful memories come back at the same time"

"Take your time, but I wanna know what happened with him, Metawin, whenever you're ready, until then let's go get that pizza and drive I promised you, I'm getting hungry and that brunch they served was shitty and expensive and so little" Bright ranted, not seeing how hard Win was laughing behind him, "What?" He asked finally noticing him, "It was absolutely shit, wasn't it? I just, I thought I was the only one who felt that way" Win said calming down but still smiling really hard.

And that's how both of them found themselves, still in their wedding suits, devouring pizza like they hadn't eaten in months, they finally paid and left for the drive, with Bright driving and Win being the DJ, winter was coming and the cold air was confirming it, the sun was setting and the boys were far from home, on roads they've never been, listening to songs they never heard of before, and they both knew things would go back to being real tomorrow, as they showcased the main part of the show, the wedding, but in this moment they liked each other's company, and they wanted to live in this moment like it was their last.

They finally reached home an hour later, with Bright's velvet black blazer on Win as the latter had fallen asleep, 30 mins before. Bright found himself staring at his husband, unable to wake him up cause he looked so peaceful. Why did he hate Win? How could he ever do that? Tomorrow someone could come and tell Bright that Win was actually an angel and he wouldn't think twice before believing them, and he told himself that he would try his best to not be an asshole to Win.

A ring from Bright's phone scared both of them, as Win woke up and Bright reached for the stupid device, he saw the username and cursed.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU BRIGHT? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU THE WHOLE DAY!!!!!" Rae screamed.

Author's note:

Phew, as Elle King once said, "my ex's and oh's, they haunt me like ghosts" like girl periodt.

On a better note, sorry for the disappearance of 2 days if any of you even noticed, but the baddest bitch is back, better then ever, hope y'all enjoyed this chap, keep coming back for more.

Also if you hear your ceiling shaking, that's just me twerking cause this story is #26 in brightwin, thank you very much.