Chapter 14.

Win's POV:

"Pa is my actual dad's older brother, that's why you couldn't tell, but no Bright whatever Pa and Su told you, they're right" I explained, me and Bright were in the guest room for a well needed talk, My room was upstairs and I couldn't walk, so we settled on the bed of the guestroom, "Why didn't you ever tell me?" Bright asked, an underlying sad tone in his voice.

"We hated each other till a few days ago, remember?" I stated, "Yeah, is there anything else I need to know?" Bright questioned, "Nope! You'll get to know the rest of me little by little", I smiled, "It's late we should get going" I continued, "I'll go, stay here for a day, Su has missed you, and everything's too far apart in that bigass condo, you won't be able to heal properly" Bright advised. "Stay with me" I demanded, "I've got an early class tomorrow, I'll take you back home whenever you wanna come" Bright affirmed "Tomorrow?" I said trying to give him the biggest puppy eyes "Alright tomorrow it is" Bright reassured me.

A knock came and I told whoever it was to come in "So are you staying Winbear?" Ma asked me hopefully, "Yeah ma, but Bright needs to go" I told her, "I'm only letting you go if you promise to stay next time" Ma claimed and Bright nodded chucking, Ma left.

I held Bright's hand and made him sit beside me, "My leg hurts uncontrollably, so I can't drop you off to the door, so don't miss me too much, eat and sleep well, and text me when you get home" I told him, "Look at you being such a good husband, I will baby I will" he told me, I leaned on to give him a kiss and felt electricity in every inch of my body, he did that to me, and I realized I was the one who'd miss him too much, I was so used to seeing him around me that him leaving felt like I was some pet whose owner left for work, and I was fucked cause what would I even do when this deal ends, when the time runs out, cause I'm gonna need more then a forever with him, a forever isn't enough, and we hadn't even asked each other to be boyfriends even if we were husbands on paper, what a joke, huh?

"Oi, what's going on in that head of yours? You zoned out for a sec there" Bright chuckled, against my lips, he did that alot now, when we'd stop kissing, he wouldn't pull away, he'd connect our foreheads and have conversations about life with me, it was like I was a bomb with him, and he knew how to push all my right buttons to make me blow up, I don't think he even had a clue that he had this effect on me.

{Next morning}

Prem and Gun were over at my parent's house and we were talking about Prem's crush on this cafe owner right across from mine and Bright's condo, he looked so smitten, "His name is Boun and he asked me out on a date this friday" He squealed, Gun was already in a loving relationship with his boyfriend Off, one of Bright's best friends other then Boss and Man, my phone vibrated, and the username made me smile instantly.

'My classes are almost done, should I pick you up' Bright's text read, "Guys, you wanna hang out at mine and Bright's condo? Off, Man and Boss can come too" I told them knowing full well they'd say yes, when they did I texted Bright and told him the plan, he said he'd ask the guys and get back to me.

Bright arrived 20 mins early with some of my favourite snacks in his hand as he rung the doorbell, Ma opened and let him in, he came and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "How's your leg?" He whispered while we were still hugging, "It's seen better days" I whispered back and pulled away, latching on to his hand, I introduced my friends to him and went upstairs with some struggle to pack some extra clothes.

A knock came and Gun entered, he automatically took some shirts from my hand and folded them much more properly then me, "Prem is eating his brain up so we should probably hurry" he smiled and told me as I smiled back and took some perfume bottles and pants to put in my duffel bag "He seems to really like you, Winster" he said and I glanced at him and asked "What do you mean?" "I've been with Off for 4 years now and I know Bright, it's hard for him to let people in, he's a bad boy, but he's not a player Win, and it feels so good to finally see you with someone who deserves you as much as you deserve them, ya know? After Mil, I thought you'd never open up to anyone again, but you have that to the right person, so don't let him go" Gun advised, he was still folding my clothes and moving around my room when he said it all, so he couldn't see my lowered head or the tears running down my face.

"I've fallen for him and I can't help it Gun, it's only for 6 months and we're both putting on a show, except I'm not pretending anymore but he's too good at this game to even notice that I've stopped playing it" I cried, "Winster, you're not the only one I've known for so long, I can see it in his eyes, he looks at you like Off looks at me, even more lovingly" Gun elaborated.

"That's what I'm saying, he's way too good at it, you won't be able to tell if he's being real or putting on a show" I said as Ma yelled from downstairs to tell us to go and we left for the condo after we all bid our goodbyes, me and Bright promising to come again soon.

We all got to know each other and the guys left around midnight, I stumbled towards the bedroom door, lazily brushed my teeth and wore my nightdress to get in bed an hour later, a knock came and disturbed my sleep, "Brighty is that you?" I asked and the door opened to show Bright in his bed hair, with just his pajamas on, I was checking him out when he whined "I can't sleep without you anymore, can I sleep here?", I nodded smiling and lifted my blanket to let him in.

He left, I was staring at the door thinking how someone could be such an asshole to just leave me hanging when he came back with a pillow and I looked at him and raised an eyebrow "What? It's my favourite pillow" he explained and got in, I laid my upper body on his chest while he slipped an arm beneath my waist, pulling me closer and putting his head on top of mine, I listened quietly as his breaths went slow and he fell asleep, I lied there thinking about what Gun said, maybe I wasn't the only one falling, I mean Bright didn't even have to fake anymore, no one was watching so why did he come here, maybe he was just scared to be lonely, I told myself as I fell asleep deep in my thoughts.

Author's note:

Enjoy this chap full of fluff y'all, cause shit's bout to go down in the next one, as always, look forward for more and keep voting please.