People talk. 20

JaJa's p.o.v

I walk to Ashton's class room. I see Spencer and Harry are both not at school today. She must've had a head from passing out. I still don't know why she did that? Who knows. I sit in the front directly next to his desk and wait for him to come in.

"Oh my god Mr. Irwin gave me so much home work. This sucks I hate him"! Some girl says. I turn around quickly.

"Hey about you, oh I don't know, shut the hell up"!? I say. I flip my hair and turn back around. I see Ashton walks in. He stares at me and smiles.

"Hello class. So today we will be watching Fantaisia. I know it's a kid movie but honestly I'm too lazy to teach anything so you can put head phones in if you want". He says. He looks over to me and bites his lip.

"JaJa I know you needed help on your paper so let's go to the table in the back". He finishes and plays the movie. I walk to the back tabling trying to hold back a smile. I look and see literally everyone put headphones in. I sit the table and he sits across from me. I take out my laptop and open it to the paper.

"How is your day going"? I ask.

"I've been going insane. Couldn't keep my eyes off of you". He whispers.

"Oh well I don't want to let you down". I say. I take my shoe off and run my foot up his leg. He tenses up. We usually always play footsies.

"O-okay so you-r paper". He says taking the lap top. His eyes drift through it and every once and a while when I rub his leg with my foot his pant leg. "So um- Jesus Christ JaJa ". He moans.

"Mr. Irwin I have a question"! A guy yells. I can see Ashton is sweaty.

"Um sorry be right over". He says. He walks over and I smile.

I just jogged to second.
He walks back over.

"You got me looking so crazy". He says.

"Whoops". I say shrugging and smiling. He takes a deep breath.

"Your paper looks great I just fixed few mistakes. I like how you described how the singer banged- Sang I mean sang". He stutters. I smile.

"Mr. Irwin are you okay right now"? I ask.

"He nods I just kissed- missed I meant missed coffee this morning"! He says smiling.

"So I have to go to my chorus sectional but we have the sub today which I hate. But they told me you could teach me". I say.
As if I do chorus.

"Okay we can go to the back room". He says. I smile and go to the back room.

Sprinted to third.

"Okay so let's do some vocal warm ups". He says. He sings a few notes with his really good voice. I try and sand pretty good.

"God I'm terrible compared to you". I say.

"Let me fix your posture". He says. He walks behind me and puts his big hands on my sides and makes me stand taller.

"There that should help-" I start to say.

He presses his lips mine. He pins me against the door.

"I've been wanting to do that all day". he says.

"I've been waiting for you to do". I say.

And slide all the way home bitch.

***
I walk down the halls later that day waiting for school to be over so I can see him again. I see everyone turn to look at me. I see people whispering an I listen.

"Oh my god JaJa went into a private room with Mr. Irwin. I heard that Lana heard someone get pinned against the wall in there". I say.

Oh no. I need to go. I run down the hallway to Ashton's room. I see the door is closed and the shade is closed. I wait outside pacing. The door opens and I hide behind the lockers. I see the principal walk out and he shakes hands with Ashton. He walks away. I walk up to him.

"Ashton what was that". I say.

"Mr. Irwin. That's what you have to call me". He says.

"Wait what"-

"You should get to class". He says.

"Ash- Mr. Irwin come one talk to me". I plead.

"He said if he hears another rumor about this he will fire me and call the police". He said.

"I'm sorry". I say.

"It's not your fault it's mine". He says pulling his hand through his hair.

"Well want to hang out later and talk"? I whisper.

"No". He says quickly. "I'm sorry no maybe another time why don't you hang out with your friends. How about we take a break from hanging out for a bit".

"Okay". I say. That hurt. "Okay Mr. Irwin". I walk away from him tearing up

(AYYYEEEE I love how this is hybrid harry and he wasn't even in this chapter.
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I had no ideas and I need ideas so please please comment some!!!
New cover by my bestie TiffanyHood96 so go follow her!!! Thanks for reading ❤️)