Dinner with the Styles. 13

Spencer's p.o.v

"Okay so one thing to remind you when I come in. My family will ask a lot of questions". Harry says.

"Wait really". I say.

"Don't worry about it love". Harry says. He kisses my forehead. He opens the door and I still see my hair is damp. He is almost dry but his clothes are wet too.

"It was pouring out there". Harry says.

"Why don't you two go up and change your shirts are drenched". Anne says.

"Okay she can borrow a shirt from me or something". I say. I see Gemma stick her tongue out. We walk up stairs into my room. I look around and see little doodles in sharpie on the wall and maps hung up.

"Wow I really like you room". I say tracing my hands over the maps.

"Yeah I like the maps. They give me a plan. A plan to like travel the world". He says.

"I want to travel too". I say.

"Maybe someday we both can". He says. He looks at me while biting his lip.

"Okay so I have this sweater you can put on". He says handing me a sweat shirt of his. I turn around and unfold it. I turn back around and see he is shirtless. I look at his back and he seems pretty muscular. He turns around and I see his abs. He notices I'm staring and I blush.
(A/N okay I got bored of writing this chapter so I handed it over to my friend Julie. Beware.)

"Okay..I'm just gonna uh...change now." I say flustered. I turn back around and pull the sweatshirt over my wet clothes. The sweatshirt is red and it says This Life of Rapture. The sleeves are too long but that makes it more comforatble I guess. Also it comes down to my mid thigh since Harry is a lot taller than me.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yep." I turn back around. Harry has a plain gray shirt on and a new maroon beanie. I wonder why he has wears so many hats?

We walk downstairs hand in hand. Gemma and Anne are waiting at the table for us. Salmon, salad, and garlic bread are set in the middle. I take a seat next to Gemma and Harry sits on the other side of me.

"I hope you like Salmon. You can have something else if you want." Harry says nervously.

"I love Salmon!" I reply. As soon as we start eating Gemma begins to fire questions at me.

"So Camryn, what do you want to be when you graduate? Is Harry your first boyfriend? Do you like cats? What's your favorite color? Do you have any siblings? Who's your celebrity crush? Do you think hybrids are scary? What's your best friends name? Are you a virgin?" she asks.

"Gemma!" Harry and Anne yell at the same time.

"Um a writer. Yes. I love cats! Purple. A brother named Colbie. Ed Sheeran. I don't know, everyone says bad things about them but I don't think that stuff is true. Rose. And yes." I answer. Gemma nods in approval.

We finish in a few minutes and Harry walks me to the door after thanking his mother. He closes the door and stand hand in hand on his front porch.

"Thanks Camryn." He says.

"For what?"

"For being my girlfriend. No one has ever wanted to be with me like this." he says shyly. I respond by smashing my lips to his. I pull away after awhile. We both smile as he leans his forehead against mine.