So wait...your a cat? 18

Spencer's p.o.v

I wake up on the couch. I stare up at the ceiling and see I'm on someone's lap. Harry. I smile and close my eyes.

"I had the weirdest dream last night. So like you were a hybrid except you weren't bad or anything". I say ranting.

"It wasn't a dream". He says. My eyes shoot open and I sit up quickly. I turn around slowly to face him afraid but also quite excited for what I any see.
When I fully turn I see cat ears sticking out from the top of his head. I stand up and look at him.

A man.

Plus a cat.

Plus my Harry.

Equals.....

He stands up too and then I see a long tail.

"Oh my god". I breathe. I take it all in. How did I not know its been about two months. He stares at me waiting for me to do something.

"Can-n I to-touch them"? I ask.

Harrys p.o.v

"Sure". I say. She is taking this well. She reaches towards my ears. She feels them and it feels honestly amazing no one has ever pet my ears before other then my mum and she did that while I was just a kid.

"So I'm freak you can now see". I say putting my hands behind my back awkwardly.

"No". She says still patting my ears. "Your the opposite".

I blush and smile. I can't help myself it's like I'm a little kid all over again.

"That was a weird word choice I'm sorry". She says.

"No it was perfect". I say smiling.

"Why would you ever hide this"? She asks taking my hands.

"Because the government thinks we are dangerous and even if they didn't people would torment us". I say.

"I'm so deeply sorry you have to live that way". She says. She looks into my eyes. "Didn't you have cat eyes for a point in time"?

"Yes I did". I say. "But it was because I was stressed". I feel the fur on my tail stand up because I know exactly what she is going to ask.

"Why didnt you want me to see you"? She asks me. I sigh and look down at my feet feeling self consious all over again.

"Because I was afraid you would be disjusted by me or something". I mumble. Be disjusted just like my dad was.

"How could I"? She asks. "Your beautiful". She closes her eyes as though she is mentally scolding herself.

"Thank you". I say. "So you don't care that I have cat ears and a tail"?

"Your being you arent you"? she asks me. I nod. "Then nothing has changed".

She presses her lips to mine and i cant help but smile into the kiss.

she excepts me for who I am.