Homecoming part 2. 26

JaJa's p.o.v (okay I'm finally writing a chapter to myself)

I walk into the dance and look around expecting everyone to bow down to me. They don't.

But whatever.

"JAJA I NEED YOUR HELP"! Violet yells at me.

"But... Beyoncé is on". I plead.

"Please you know that this is carnival themed I need you to run the stand for just a little bit"! I say.

"Fine but you owe me". I groan and she claps her hands together. She starts leading me to the stand.

"Wait why can't you do it"? I ask.

"Because Niall and I are going home early to watch a movie". She says.

Yeah okay. A movie. sureeeee.

"Whatever it's fine". I say and then once I get myself set up she leaves.

"Oh hello JaJa". Mr. Irwin says. I get secretly excited. The two of us really wanted to go together but we knew that was just something we couldn't have. We see no one is close to the stand so he leans in towards me ear.

"You look gorgeous". He whispers and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Not so bad your self Ash". I whisper. He was wear a black coat, a grey shirt, black hat and black skinny jeans.

"I like the cut outs". He says tracing his hand on my hip and he walked away. Oh my god I really wish he wasn't a teacher.

"Um two please". These two freshman's say interrupting my daze.

"Yeah sure". I say giving them each two and they give me their money. In all fairness I deserve a tip so I take 5.00$ and shove it in my bra. They throw and each of them miss.

"Aye better luck next time"! I say. Ashton walks over to us and hands them each Mardi Gras beaded necklaces.

"Have a good night". He smiles and the two kids walk away.

"But they lost"? I say.

"But they were sad so I gave them a necklace". He says.

"Your so nice and I'm mean". I say.

"No your not JaJa I love"-

"HI MR. IRWIN"! Elle says running over with Louis. They look at him waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"I love sloths"! He finishes. "Oh hi kids"!

"Two for the each of us". Louis says getting his game face on. Elle misses terribly but Louis does hit them over. He gets her a giant teddy bear and they kiss and walk away.

"Okay we get your a couple stop showing off". I mumble. I look over and see Ashton staring at the two in awe.

"We are a hot mess". I say to him.

"But we are still pretty hot so we are good". He says and I laugh.

After watching people trying and failing at this game I hear my favorite song come on, Sad Song by We The Kings.

"I love this song"! I say. "They usually never play this for a slow song"!

I see Ashton look at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry". I say. "I know we can't".

Then he walks over to the tent and shuts the curtains.

"No we are going to dance. I'm going to dance with the girl that I love and no law is going to stop me". He says. He takes me in his arms and holds my waist tightly with his large hands. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his chest. And we danced. We danced for the first time.

"I love you". I say.

"I love you too". He says.

"You called me a sloth". I say.

"Yeah I did". He says.

"You are a sloth too". I say.

"Okay ". He says. He kisses my lips and I kiss him back.

"What's going on here"? My principal asks.