Fight club .11

Harry's p.o.v (the new cover was made by TiffaroniAndCheese go read her awesome stories)

I walk down the hallways angry. It's not fair they did that to Niall. He didn't come to school today. There was nothing I could do though. I couldn't fight for him. Imagine if people found out I was a hybrid then I would have no way to help myself. Or what if Spencer was in danger. I would never let that happen to her. I walk into the gym and see guys hitting punching bags.

"Harry you showed up"! Liam says.

"Yes I did now teach me to fight". I say.

"Well you can't learn while wearing skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt". He says laughing. "Go change".
I jog to the locker room. Luckily I was going to Zayn's after school so I have gym shorts and t-shirt even though they are my pajamas. I see a snap back laying on the ground and I take it.

I walk back out and Liam hands me boxing gloves.

"Over there Paul will teach you the basics". Liam says. I nod and walk over.

"Your new what's your name"? The man asks.

"Hello I'm Harry". I say.

"Well it's nice to meet you is this your first day"? Paul asks. I nod. "Okay just follow my lead".

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

"I think you got it down Styles". Paul says. I smile.

"Not that you got it down you can go on the roof with Liam and the other guys. But if you ever just want to practice come down here with me". Paul says.

"Will do Paul". I say. I jog over to the stairs leading to the roof and go up stairs. I finally fit in. Im on a team. I pretty much have a girl friend. Everything is going great. I see a fighting rchance ok. K. mat on the roof and some punching mats. Wow this school has everything.

"Wow Harry you learnt fast"! Liam says. I nod and everyone looks at me.

"I-Uh- yeah". I say.

"Okay so since Harry is new go easy on him". Liam says the team nods. "So who wants to go first"? .

I raise my hand. I walk forward. I want to go before I forget what I just learnt from Paul.

"Okay who wants to face Harry". Liam asks.

"I will". This kid I don't know says.

"Alright Alec". Liam says. We face each other and I raise my fists.

"Fight"! Liam says. The kid swings a punch at me but I dodge it. I hit him in the face and he stumbles back. He holds up his hands to block but I punch them twice. I push him down and he falls to the grown. I tackle him so he stays down.

"One".

"Two".

But then all of a sudden wham he punches me in the head. I still have him pinned down. My hat literally flys of my head and off the roof.

"Three"! Liam yells. They cheer for me but I take my gloves off extremely quick and put my hands over my fluffy cat ears. I sprint down the stairs.

"Wait where are you going"? Liam asks but I'm already gone. I throw on my skinny jean tucking my tail in harshly. I put on my shirt but I can't find my beanie.

"No no no come on". I say. Plus today it's like my ears aren't obeying with me and won't flatten. I start to get worried. I go into full on cat mode and jump on top of stuff like he lockers looking for the beanie.

"Harry are you alright you just"- Liam says. I look up at him and see he is gasping. I get down from the lockers. He stares at my ears amazed.

"Are you going to call the police"? I ask.

"No". He says.

"Why"? I ask crossing my arms.

"Because they say hybrids are vicious and they aren't". He says. "Or are you secretly vicious"?

"No". I say. He walks a little closer.

"This can't be real". He breathes.

"Oh it is". I say smiling.

"How did this happen"? He asks.

"How do you think, I was born a freak". I say shrugging. That came out more harsh then I thought.

"I'm sorry that was stupid. But am I being pranked is this really real"? He asks.

"Yes real ears real tail"! I say.

"Tail".

"Tail". I say. (this is going to sound really odd and dirty so contain your thoughts) I pull it out of my jeans.

"Oh my god you really are a hybrid". He says. He looks at my ears and tail wide eyed and I feel self conscious.

"So your sure your not going to call the police"? I ask.

"I promise I won't tell anyone". He says.

"Really"? I say kind of happy.

"Really. I don't want to lose a friend cause the police took him away". He says laughing.

"Thanks mate". I say. "I think I'm going to head home though but I'll be here next week I promise you".

"Okay I'll leave you be. Here you can have my hat". He says. He hands me another snap back. I thank him and walk out.
Let's just hope I can trust him.