Rescue Mission. 34

Harry's p.o.v

My eyes shoot open and my head is banging. I look around and see I'm in a completely white padded room. No windows just bright lights shining in my eyes. I try to sit up but I can't. I look and see my arms and legs and chained to the slab of metal I'm laying on. I see I'm only wearing my boxers and my tail and ears are showing. I struggle in the chains trying to get free.

"SPENCER"! I yell.

"Why are you yelling my daughters name"? I hear a speaker say. I look up and see a camera pointing at me. I look at confused.

"What do you mean"? I ask. "Who are you and why am I here"?

"Because you're a freak. And I want to know how an abomination like you knows Spencer"? He asks.

"Spencer Lafontaine"? I ask. That's when I feel the metal chains around my arms and legs shock me. I scream in pain.

"Don't say her name"! He yells. "Now how do you know her, did you capture her"?

"I will speak her name because I love her! We are together. Dating. And if you asked her she would say she loved me"! I yell and he shocks me again. I bang my head against the the table I'm on. "ASK HER"! It stops and I sigh of relief.

"That's pretty brave of you to say". He says.

"Only because it's true". I say. "She's going to get me out of here".

"And we will just find you again". He says.

"Then she'll get me out again. She is a talented girl. But I guess you wouldn't know since you never talk to her". I say. There is silence. Then I am shocked again and I scream in pain.

"The dissection starts in two days you are going to a cage tonight for some testing". He hisses. That's when two people in suits come in and unhook me. I try to break free but the hit me in the head to get me to stop. I see doctors staring at me at me either looking sad, disgusted, or scared. One person glares at me and I turn my head.

"I'M A PERSON TOO! I'M JUST LIKE YOU, I'M JUST A LITTLE DIFFERENT"! I yell.

"Shut the hell up you freak". One of the guards hisses at me. I close my eyes tightly, hoping this is just a dream. But when I open them I still see the world judging. I have no one here.
Not my friends Niall, Zayn, Liam, Ashton, JaJa...
Or Spencer.
Especially Spencer. What I wouldn't do to see her. She accepts me for who I am.
They guide me into a large room where I see multiple cages. I see some people sleeping and some people are being tested on. I look closer at a girl who is screaming and backing away from a doctor who is holding a needle and see she has long curled horns coming out of the top of her head. I try to break free to see if I can help her but again, it is no use. I look around more and see everyone in each cage is a hybrid weather it be snake eyes and fish scales everyone was like me. I see that they are dragging me to a dark hallway.

"Boss said you get to be alone and locked up". One of the guards says. They open the cage door and shove me in. When I fall I hit my head off the wall making my vision blurry.

"The doctors will be here soon. Have fun you freak". The other guard says. The lock the door and I run up to the bars on the window. I see I'm at the end of a really long hallway and its very dark and the lights that are on are a eery color.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE"! I scream. I know it's no use but I guess it's just an instinct to scream when you're in danger. 

"Goddamnit". I breathe. I bang on the door angrily. What if I never see my family and friends again? What if I never see Spencer again. She'll be able to move on though. If I die I mean. She's a lovely girl. I mean not many can accept her mental disorder but you know I think it's nice. She could have a normal life. Why am I holding her back. Maybe I am a monster if I'm making her life difficult.