The Family .12

Harry's p.o.v

"Mum"? I ask.

"Yes Harry". She says doing the dishes. Gemma is sitting on the couch.

"Can I have someone over"? I ask taking out the milk and pouring a glass. My sister rolls her eyes because she is training to be a veterinarian and says cats shouldn't have milk. But I'm a Hybrid so no big deal. One good thing about being home is I don't have to hide my ears and tail. I have a pair of sweat pants with a hole in the back.

"Zayn knows he can come anytime". My mom says.

"No someone else". I say.

"What's his name is he cute"? Gemma asks.

"Yeah did you finally make a new friend or bro as you say". My mom says.

"Mum no. We don't say that". I say face palming. "And no my friend is a girl". I hear my mom drop a plate and Gemma hurtles over the couch.

"A GIRL"! They say at the same time.

"Yeah". I say smiling. The scream and I put my hands over my ears.

"Sorry Love"! My mom says. "But a girl"!

"Yes". I say smirk. "And please don't scream again... we kissed".

They scream anyways. This is the life of being a guy in a house full of girls.

"And she is my girl friend". I say.

"HARRY WHEN DID YOU MEET HER WHAT IS SHE LIKE? IS SHE PRETTY? DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT YOU"? Gemma asks.

"First day. She is brilliant. Absolutely lovely. And no she doesn't know about me being a hybrid". I say.

"Harry why didn't you tell her"? My mum asks.

"Because mom I am a freak". I say.

"But she loves you for your personality". She says taking my face in my hands.

"Mum it's not like that. I'm a freak of nature and I just can't show it off". I say.

"Alright I'm sorry for nagging. You can have her over". Mom says.

"Thank you mum"! I say and hug her. I run upstairs and brush my teeth. This is a big deal. Girl friend. At my house.

I run out and change into skinny jeans, a flannel, and a red beanie. I pull on a pair of black boots.
To be honest I already told her she can come because I knew as soon as they knew she was my girl friend they would let her come. I look in the mirror before I leave and see my ears look almost fluffier. Whatever. I pull that hat on and hear the door bell ring. I run down stairs but I see Gemma opening the door. Spencer walks in her eyes wandering around the room.

"Hi I'm Gemma you must be"....

"Spencer". She says smiling. She shakes Gemma's hand. She is wearing a pair of high waisted jeans, a pair of boots with high heels making her taller then Gemma, and a long lace coat, with a short shirt under it. She sees me and walks over to me.

"Hi Harry". She says.

"Hi Spenc". I say. I lean in to kiss her forehead but I'm interrupted.

"Oh hello there"! My mother says.

"Hi"! Spencer says.

"I'm Harry's mother Anne". My mom says looking her up and down and grinning.

"I'm Spencer"! She says grinning.

"Well okay bye family we are going out". I say.

"Well will you be back for dinner"? My mom asks.

"Yes mom it's only 2:00". I say.

"Alright I won't hold you back go out and have fun". My mom says.

"But not too much fun". Gemma says.

"Thanks we will... well the first one". Spencer says. We wave goodbye. I take her out out to my car.

"So where are you taking me Styles". I say.

"Where do you want to go"? I ask.

"I have an idea". I say and I start driving.

"Do you think I did alright"? She asks.

"Yes you did fantastic". I say.

"Alright I just didn't want to seem weird". She says.

"Don't worry you didn't". I say. I lean over the sit and kiss her cheek. She blushes.

"Um would you like to listen to music... oh wait never mind"! I say mentally facepalming.

"No no it's okay we can listen to music". She says. I turn it on and the music floods through the speaker.

"Gray". She whispers to herself. I smile at her and take her hand.

"Where are we"? She asks as we pull in.

"At this coffee shop I go to". I say. We walk in and I see there is a band preforming.

"Look there is JaJa in the front"! Spencer says.

"We can say hi after he performance so we don't interrupt". I say. We walk over and each get tea.

"WE ARE FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER THANK YOU"! An Australian boy with pink hair says on the stage. The drummer runs back stage.

"Alright let's go say hi". I say. We walk over but see she is gone.

"Maybe she went that way"? Spencer wonders. We walk down a hallway and I see JaJa and... is that Mr. Irwin?!
We hide behind a plant and listen.

"You did great tonight Ash". JaJa says. Ash that's Mr. Irwins name.

"Thanks JaJa". He says. Then he kisses her.
Spencer gasps and I cover her mouth with my hand.

"Come on we need to go". I say. We jog out to the parking lot. It's pouring out all of a sudden.

"Oh my Lord JaJa and Mr. Irwin". Spencer breathes.

"I know". I say.

"Isn't it against the law to have romantic relationships with a teacher"? She asks. I nod.

"We can't say anything Mr. Irwin can't go to jail he is too young". I say. She nods.

"I knew JaJa thought he was hot but woah". She says. We look at each other and notice we are soaked. I hate getting wet.

"Oh god we are soaked". I say. I see her holding back a laugh. "What"?

"You hair is so long when it's wet oh my god". She says. I shove it out of my face and see her make up is running.

"Well you look like a raccoon". I say laughing. We both start laughing at each other. I put my hands on her waist and I kiss her lips. She runs her hands down my neck.

"I love you". I say. She looks up at me.

"I love you too". She says.

"Let's not tell anyone about this". I blurt pulling away.

"The kiss or"...

"No Mr. Irwin". I say.

"Okay my lips are sealed". She says.

"Alright let's go back to my house". I say.