Another Hybrid. 24

Harrys p.o.v

"So then I was like why did you spill paint on my picture? And then girl was like because I felt like it. So I punched her and now I'm suspended for three days". Spencer says on the phone.

"Okay I'll ditch for he rest of the day". I say.

"Won't your mum be mad"? She asks.

"Well yeah". I say. "But I want to see you babe".

"Okay I'll see you in a few". She says.

"I love you". I say.

"Love you too Harry". She hangs up and I can feel myself blushing. Four months we have been dating and I still get butterflies. I fix my hat and grab my things making sure no teachers see me. Just as I reach the door I hear someone say.

"Harry where are you going"?

"Oh hello Mr. Irwin". I say turning around. He has his arms crossed.

"Well". I say. "I was just going to go visit Spencer today. She got suspended for someone spilling paint".

"You know you shouldn't ditch". He says.

"Come on Mr. Irwin please. I mean just do me a solid. I have done a few for you". I say. He sighs.

"Okay. I think your sick". He says.

"Wait what"? I ask.

"I said I think your sick so go home and I'll tell the nurse I sent you". He says.

"Thank you". I say with a smile and I run out the door. I go to my car and start to drive to Spencer's place. Once I park I walk to the building.
Then all of a sudden I feel myself being yanked down an ally way by shirt color. I raise my fists to fight back.

"WOAH THERE TIGER"! She says. I see its a skinny blonde girl standing across from me. She has a bandana wrapped around her head.

"Why"? I ask.

"Because your a hybrid". She says.

"What are you talking about". I ask.

"I'm not stupid I know your a hybrid". She rips off my hat. "Called it".
I feel awkward and debate in running away but she has my hat.

"How did you know"? I ask.

"I say you the other day up there with out your hat on". She says. That was her who was watching. "Don't worry I am too".

"What"? I ask.

"I'm a hybrid too". She says. She pulls off the bandana to reveal dog ears on top of her head. I take a step back. I have never trusted or liked dogs.

"Taylor is my name". She says. "What's yours"?

"Harry. Harry Styles". I say.

"It's almost ironic Harry. Hairy. Funny". She says.

"Well I'm going to go now". I say.

"I need to talk with you". She says.

"Um I'm going to see my girlfriend so unless you want to come". I say.

"Oh I would love to see her". She says.

***
I open the door and see Spencer painting on a picture. She turn around and runs over to me giving me hug. She kisses my lips and I kiss her back lifting her up.

"How cute". Taylor says. Spencer pulls away and looks at the girl.

"Who's that"? She asks.

"I'm Taylor". She says. She walks over to Spencer and looks her up and down. "Well your interesting".