Skits . 15

A/N: This is Camryn's best friend/ bandmate Valerie_S16 because Camryn is doing homework and she had no ideas for the chapter. So basically, she trusted me with this book which was a terrible idea😂 well here it goes🙈 ~Valerie💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kat's🙏 P.O.V
After Mr. Irwin came back into the class, with Harry and Spencer his eyes eyes looked all red and puffy. Did they make him cry?! Spencer sits next to me and I look at her and nearly slap her. "Did you make Mr. Irwin cry?!" I whisper, yell at her.
"No, he's allergic to cats and I have seven!" She whispers back.

Harry's😺 P.O.V
Eight cats Spencer...eight.

Spencer's😻 P.O.V
I feel like Harry is trying to tell me something with his eyes, but it's not really working. That only works in fanfics silly.

JaJa's👸 P.O.V
During that whole time Ash was in the hall, I was still in the front of the classroom. I don't see why I have to take this class. I mean, the only person I would be doing anything with is literally the teacher of it, so can't he just demonstrate it to me in a real casonario? Just sayin.
I look around the classroom at all the people talking because, hey, there's no teacher, they will do as they please. I spot Violet sitting near the front, as usual. She looks really uncomfortable and it's probably because she is more of a virgin than the Virgin Mary. Niall is sitting next to her with dreamy eyes. Huh, I guess they would be a cute couple. I will have to interrogate them later. I flick my eyes to the back of the room where Kat is straddling her boyfriend Luke. It looks like she is trying to eat his face off.
"Yo Kat! Wait to keep it PG!" I shout at her with a smirk. She flips me off still making out with her boytoy.
Ashton walks in and notices Kat and Luke. "Kat and Luke this is a PG classroom, that is not PG!" Ash yells at them.
"Yeah, well what you are teaching us isn't very PG either!" Kat yells back, but turns around anyway.
"So where were we?" Ash asks the class.
"I think you and JaJa were about to give us a demonstration sir," Spencer says and it looks like she is having a hard time keeping a straight face. She must think this is funny! I will make sure she and Harry get a chance to demonstrate something.

Mr. Irwin's💏 P.O.V
Spencer and Harry really just want to make it as awkward as possible. Well I'd rather it be me than one of the other boys in my class. They are all horny bästards. I look down at the little"script" type thing we were supposed to read. The worst part is, this is my first time teaching this course so I don't know how to deal with the kids that well. I mean I guess I am basically still a kid and I didn't take this class that long ago, but it's just weird.
"Alright JaJa, let's begin," I say very awkwardly.

Harry's😳 P.O.V
After a very awkward scene involving JaJa and Mr. Irwin getting a little frisky and Mr. Irwin literally pulling a condom out of his pocket. The whole class burst out laughing at that part. Who knew these skits would involve props?
"Okay, that's the end of that skit. JaJa since you were such a good sport, I will let you pick two students to do the next skit." He looks over to JaJa.
"I choooseee... HARRY AND SPENCER!" That bitch.
"You heard the girl. JaJa you can take your seat now."

Spencer's🔫 P.O.V
JaJa I will get my revenge.
"Okay, the skit Harry and Spencer are about to perform is about what to do if you feel someone is pushing you into having intercourse with them."
JaJa prepare to die.

Niall's😇 P.O.V
"Harry and Spencer, thank you for that. You may choose the last two people to go up.
"I choose Violet!" Spencer says...
"Niall, you're up!" Harry smirks.
"Okay then, that was quick. You two can take a seat. Niall and Violet, come on up!" Oh sweet Jesus.

Violet's🌟 P.O.V
"You're skit is what to do if one of you don't quite understand how to have intercourse." Why? WHY?!

Kat's💀 P.O.V
This was legitimately the best class I have ever been in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooo? How was it? I found it quite amusing, tbh. The emojis, let me explain what each one represented:
🙏~She needs Jesus
😺~He's just a cute little kitty
😻~She loves kitty's
👸~She's the queen, let me slay her
💏~What he wants to do with JaJa
😳~The whole class, how he felt
🔫~She either wants to shoot herself or JaJa
😇~He's just a little angel, baby face
🌟~She's a superstar!
💀~She's just too punk rock