Crush. 5

Harry's p.o.v (EDITING SKILLS RIGHT HERE BE JEALOUS)
As I drive I feel many emotions.
Worried because there is a hunt for hybrids.
Happy because I made a bunch of friends today.
Sad because I left so suddenly.
Confused because why would this girl dance with me and give me her number.
And really.
Really.
Hungry.
I walk into my house and I take off my beanie and put on my sweat pants that have a hole cut out for my tail. I go into the kitchen and see my sister making crumpets.

"Harry I have never seen you look so flustered". She says. I sit on the couch and twirl my tail around my finger. "What's wrongs Harry"?

"So there is this girl I was with today. And we were having a spectacular time. Then over the radio they announce how there are vicious hybrids are on the loose. So for some reason I thought it was a good idea to leave suddenly". I say. I pull up my sweater sleeve. "And she did this".

"OH MY GOD A GIRL GAVE YOU HER NUMBER"! Gemma says. I nod. "THATS AMAZING".

"No it's not when she finds our she will think I'm a freak". I say. "And I really like her so..."

"Wait". She says.

"What". I say.

"You really like her". Gemma says.

"Yes". I whisper. Gemma screams so loud I cringe, my ears go flat and my tail sticks up.

"SORRY! BUT OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT"! Gemma says.

"Why"? I ask getting excited.

"YOU IDIOT! BECAUSE SHE GAVE YOU HER NUMBER! SHE LIKES YOU TOO"! She yells. My eyes light up.

"Really"? I say.

"YES"! She says. I smile so big then I start jumping around like an idiot.

"Wait"! I say. "I need to text her".

"Get your phone out". She says. I listen and take it out. I put her number into my phone.

"What's her nam-"

"Spencer. Spencer Lafontaine". I say.

"Lafontaine. That sounds familiar". Gemma mumbles. "Well whatever say something to her".

"I don't think I can do this". I say.

"Come on Harry yes you can".

"Nope I'm scared". I say.

"Harry it's a no biggy". She says.

"It is the biggest biggy"!

"JUST DO IT"! She yells.

"NO I CANT".

"DO. IT". She yells.

"FINE"! I scream. I hit send.

"Oh my god I might be sick". I say. "Gemma shoot me".

"What did you say"?! She asks. I cover my eyes and she grabs the phone.

"Kill me". I say.

"Jesus Christ Harry you said Hi"!