Home and cat fights.35

Harry's p.o.v
As we drive home I almost feel like that what just happened was all a dream. I see her looking the exact same way.
I can't believe she pulled this off. I mean I didn't doubt that she would get me out, but all the other hybrids plus another chance at freedom. She is amazing. I take her hand and smile. She smiles back.

"What"? She asks with a small laugh.

"You". I say my voice still partially gone.

"What about me"? She asks.

"Everything". I say. Her cheeks turn pink. We just sit in silence happy about our lives right now. We don't need to say anything to each other right now because we know that all is well.
***
We get to my house and she helps me walk inside.

"Come on let's get you to your bed". She says. I look at the clock on the stove and see that it's 4 a.m.

We walk up the stairs and that's when my sister comes bounding out of her room with a baseball bat. She swings at Spencer's head but with my literal cat like reflexes, I catch the bat.

"HARRY"! Gemma says. Spencer let's go of me and I hug her. I'm mum comes out of her room with tears in her eyes and hugs me as well.

"Oh my god Harry! Zayn called and told us that people found out you were a hybrid"! My mother says and then she looks at me up and down and gasps. "What happened to you"?

"They brought me to this lab place and did some stuff but I'm out now". I say.

"Who brought you Harry? What did they do to you Harry"? My mom asks.

"Spencer's dad and they did some tests on me and beat me up but like I said okay now". I say. But then I realize the words I use and bite my lip. They both look Spencer with rage in there eyes.

"So what you're saying is", Gemma says with a shaky voice. "Her dad was the one that captured you".

Spencer and I nod slowly. Gemma drops her base ball bat and I sigh of relief.

But then she tackles Spencer. I see Gemma punch her in the nose and I hear a snap. I yank Gemma off of her. I help Spencer up and I see her nose is bent and blood is streaming out of it. I put her slightly behind me shielding her from my sister.

"What the hell Harry"? Gemma hisses at me.

"None of this was even remotely her fault"! I yell. "She was the one who saved me! Without her I would be dead so you should be thanking her"!

"She should've never even gotten you in to this mess". Gemma yells my mother hushes her but she just ignores her. "I mean ever since she showed up we never see you, I knew she was trouble! She isn't good".

I open my mouth to snap back at her but Spencer steps in front of me.

"I've been here for him when no one else has. You've doubted me for accepting him and I love him unconditionally with all my heart and I'm getting real fucking tired of everyone in this universe trying to tell me otherwise! So if you want to hate me, hate me. If you want to never let me set foot in this house again, do it. But that will never and I mean never make me love him any less"! Spencer yells at her. Both my mother and sister look taken a back. "So please if the two of us could just sleep and we can clear up this mess tomorrow that would be just grand"!
She takes my hand and drags me towards my room. I see my mom and sister whispering to each other and I try to listen in but I can't. Spencer sits on my bed and holds her face in her hands. I hear her begin to cry and I run over towards her.

"Hey it's alright". I whisper wiping the tears from her eyes. She hugs me and cries into my bare shoulder.

"I tried so hard Harry to keep you safe. It was my job". She sobs. I hold her face in my hands and look her in the eyes.

"It was never your job to keep me safe. We just look out for each other. You and I. Me you You. We are a team. Like batman and robin". I say with a smirk making her smile.

"I'm batman". She says laughing.

"That's true". I say and then I peck her nose with a kiss. "Now Batman let's get some rest okay because Monday is a big day".

She bites her lip. "You'll be okay". She says taking both my hands. I'm not sure if she is trying to convince me of that or herself. Probably both.

"I know it will be fine because you'll be there". I say. She kisses my lips and I rest my forehead against hers. She rubs the back of my ears like she does. That's my favorite thing for her to do. I lay her down in the bed and pull her close to me and put my arms around her holding her close and never letting her go again.
*
*
*
(OH MY GOD WE HOT 9k!!!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING! Sorry this is so short I just wanted to make a quick little chapter before the big back to school. And I have some sad news...this book is coming to a close 😭😭😭 I have nearly running out of ideas!
But I do have a sequel coming soon! No hints yet but it's soon 😉 THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE THAT HAS READ THIS STORY I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️ I also have a bunch of other stories of you'd check them out it would be great! Thanks again for all the support all the love you guys!)