Slumber party.6

Spencer's p.o.v

I change into a band t-shirt, put on skinny jeans and a leather jacket. I want to be more comfortable since I'm going to Kat's. I walk into Kat's house and hear music already playing. I see Val on her phone, Kat and Rose dancing and singing like total idiots, JaJa is getting it on video, and Emma is dying of laughter on the ground. This is what my life looks like. When they see me they all go silent.

"Um... what". I say.

"Why are you late and why did you ditch study hall"? Violet asks.

"Stuff and things". I say.

"Yeah right". Elle says.

"Fine I was with Harry". I say. They all look at each other. Then at the same time they all scream. I flinch and literally almost fall.

"HOLY CRAP SHE FINALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND"! JaJa says.

"TOOK HER LONG ENOUGH"! Violet says.

"PRAISE JESUS"! Kat yells.

"First gee thanks. Second no he isn't my boyfriend. Third everyone but Elle, Kat, and Rose don't have boy friends". I say.

"But we have had them before sweety". Violet says.

"Well anyways he isn't interested. He like bolted out after I danced with him". I say pulling my hair into a bun.

"You. Danced. with. him". Elle says. I nod slowly. They all scream again.

"CAN YOU NOT". I yell.

"Sorry". They all say at the same time.

"So wait does he have your number"? Rose asks.

"Yes I did". I say. JaJa screams by herself.

"Oh we aren't doing that anymore sorry". She says. I laugh.

"He will totally text you"! Kat says.

"Ha sure"! I say. "I mean it's probably because he doesn't know about"-

"Attention everyone. We are making a new announcement. We want you to stay on the look out for hybrids. There was one spotted in Orlando and now we are searching for any hybrids. If you see one stay away because they are dangerous". The man says on the radio. "Sorry to interrupt your music".

"I heard that this morning". I say.

"It's so stupid. Hybrids can't be real it's not scientific". Violet says. "Like with the reproduction system an animal and a human can't have"-

"Violet please". JaJa says. Violet sticks her tongue out at her.

"Hybrids would be cool". I say.

"No they wouldn't. And they are totally real". Kat says. "My sister used to tell me this story. That hybrids are vicious creatures who attack humans. They are like werewolf's. When angry there is no taming them".

"Come on that's not real". Rose says.

"I have heard that story too. One was spotted in the 17 years ago. It was just a child and the hybrid-"

"Harry"! I squeal. They all look at me. "Sorry, wasn't listening Harry texted me"! Then all at once I year.

"OMG"! Kat screams.

"YASSSSSSSS"! Violet yells.

"I SHIP IT"! JaJa hollers.

"THANK GOD"! Rose yells.

"LET ME SEE"! Elle says.

"He said hi"! I say.

"That's it"?! Kat says. Elle slaps her in the back of the head.

"What do I say back"? I ask.

"Okay it's a wild idea. It might just be too crazy. Say. Hello". Violet says. I roll my eyes but type it anyway. I wait at least five seconds before I get.

What is up?- Harry.

"haha dweeb". Kat says. Elle smacks her again.

Not much hbu- Spencer.

Oh just chilling with my sis- Harry

"He is totally flirting". Rose says.

"How in the hell is that flirting"? I ask.

"Shhhh child shhhh". Rose says.

Cool! Why did you leave so suddenly- Spencer.

"WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT HE IS GOING TO THINK YOUR A STALKER"! Kat says. Elle raises her hand to smack her. "I will cut that hand off".

I'm so sorry about that my mother is strict about curfews. How about we get to together tomorrow so I can make it up to you- Harry

I get up and start dancing and squealing.

"HAHA SCREW YOU! HE DOESNT THINK IM A STALKER HAHA"! I say.

"What did he say"? JaJa asks. I hand her my phone and she reads it then starts dancing with me. Everyone reads it and we all end up dancing in the end.