Sexual Edication .14

Harrys p.o.v

I wake up in the morning feeling butterflies in my stomach.
I have a girl friend.
A girl I love.
And a girl who loves me back for who I am.
Welllllllllll.
Okay so she doesn't know I'm hybrid yet. I'm going to keep it that way though. I want this to last. I mean like what's the worst that could happen? I walk into the bath room and I see my eyes look brighter. That's really strange? Maybe it's because it's colder out side. I also look again at how my ears and tail are fluffier. It must be cold weather. I put my clothes on and walk out the door. My family is still asleep so I just leave with a banana and a water. I speed to the school so I can see Spencer. I see Zayn in the parking lot.

"Look you decided to show up to school"! I say. He rolls his eyes.

"It's only because the chorus is preforming and Perrie wanted me to see..."He says. I scan the halls when we walk in looking for her red hair.

"Are you even listening to me"? Zayn asks.

"What"? I ask.

"Alright bye kitten". Zayn says walking away. I roll my eyes and wave.

"Harry"! I hear Spencer says. I turn around and see her jogging towards me. I see she is wearing a dress. She hugs me and I kiss her forehead.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN". Elle yells.

"About a week ago". I say smiling.

"Ohhhhhhhhh". She says walking away.

"My friends are weird". Spencer says laughing.

**class**

Spencer and I sit in our seats together.

"Did you hear we have sex ed. today". Kat whispers to us. I feel myself go pale. I look at her legs and see that her dress rode up a little.

"Hello class today it sex ed and I'll be"- Mr. Irwin says but he makes eye contact with JaJa. "Uhhh I'll be your uh teacher".

Spencer and I look at each other smirking. I thought my life was awkward right now.
Mr. Irwin literally has to stand in front of his secret student girlfriend and talk about sex.

"Okay so let's begin. You usually have sex with a girl or guy. Or a guy and a guy. or a girl and girl. You know both at once whatever you wanna do". Mr. Irwin says.

I see a guy looking at Spencer and I put my hand on her knee. The guy looks away and I smile with victory.

"You will get urges to you know do it but if you do be sure the other person wants it too. Because if you force them that would be rape". He says. I notice that I'm moving my hand up her leg to her thigh.

"So right now I need someone to do role plays". Mr Irwin says. My hand reaches the edge of her dress.

"Styles"! Mr. Irwin says. I move my hand away quickly. "Want to volunteer".

"I'm good". I say.

"Anyone"? He asks. He shrugs. "Fine I guess I'll choose randomly". Everyone groans. He takes out a jar that has all of our names in it. He pulls out a name. He looks at it and his eyes widen. He looks worried.

"JaJa". He says. JaJa gets up and walks nervously to him. Spencer and I look at each other and start laughing.

"You two in the back". Mr. Irwin says. We go silent but are smiling.

"Okay so here is your script bab- I mean JaJa". He says. He hands her a piece of paper and I have to cover my mouth so I don't laugh. He gives us a glare.

"Thanks Ash- Mr. Irwin". She says. "Okay let's just start".

"So JaJa and I were just planning to have intercourse". Mr. Irwin says. Spencer laughs ring through the room. He shushes her and I smirk.

"But I say he needs to use a condom". JaJa says. We both have to put our heads down due to our laugh attack.

"So then we had protected sex". Mr. Irwin says. We both can't hold it in anymore and laugh really loud.

"You two out in the hall now". Mr. Irwin says. Everyone 'ohhhhs'. We walk out and he closes the door.

"What do you guys know". He whispers. We look at each other. "Tell me".

"We saw you and JaJa kis-" I say.

"Okay". He says closing his eyes.

"We won't tell". Spencer says.

"You can't. I will get arrested and fired. Then poor JaJa will get a terrible reputation and I can't let that happen". He begs to us.

"I understand you love her". I say. "We will keep your secret".

"Thank you". He says. "That means the world to- Ah...ah... AHHHCHOOOO".

"Bless you". The two of us say.

"Do any of you have a cat I'm allergic"? He asks. I open my mouth.

"Sorry I have seven". She says.

8 you have 8.