Sol

Hey! 😉

~ ok. A little background, I was babysitting my niece when I decided to write something. Bear with it. Again. 😄

👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒

The room is suffocating. My head's running hundred miles and I'm staring to get dizzy.  I was holding a ice pack on my head after I hit it on the floor but that's not the reason why I'm getting dizzy again.

I trail my eyes on the kid comfortably sitting on my living room with one suitcase beside him.  Hoshi and Jihoon was sitting beside me also eyeing on the kid, looking suspicious.

It was supposed to be a nice lazy day off for me so I invited my bestfriends to hangout on my place. We are planning to have a game match with our other friends until this incident happened.

A sound of the door bell rang, thinking it was our ordered pizza so I rushed to get it but when I opened the door, there was a kid standing looking up at me at the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked curiously. Was he lost or something?

"Yes sir. Are you Mr. Choi Seungcheol?" The kid inquired back

"Yes."

"I'm Choi Hansol. Your son" The kid blurted out of nowhere with a serious look on his face.

"Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.

What the hell is this kid talking about.. He hand me a paper, reading it then a letter clipped on it, I didn't know how I lost my balance hitting my head on small table near the door  then everything turned black.  But that's what happened.

Now I am sitting on the couch staring at the kid, named Hansol. No words were exchanged since, we are just eyeing each other.

"Sorry to interrupt your starting contest but Joshua hyung texted. Jeonghan hyung was kinda .... ahmm a little mad?" Hoshi interrupted.

Jeonghan?

Oh shit! Jeonghan!! 

"Sorry hyung. I panicked when I saw you lying on the floor lifeless with a kid crouching poking your check like to make sure your dead. Then I saw the papers then I called Jeonghan hyung that you have a son...." Hoshi went rambling

He what!??

"You said Cheol was killed by his own son" Jihoon said deadpanned while looking at his boyfriend who was fidgeting on his seat.

My mind momentarily went black thinking of Jeonghan. Shit. While imagining my future self mopping in our house with a foul smell coz I can see myself not bothering to take a shower, then I'll surely become a hermit after my husband decided to leave me coz I have a child I don't know I have, a loud bang from the main door was heard.

"CHOI FUCKING SEUNGCHEOL!!" Jeonghan yelled from the hallway making me gulped.
I'm not gonna be a hermit then, coz I'll die now in the hands of my raging angel.

"That doesn't looks like a little mad!" Hoshi gasped making us glare at him. Jeonghan was never been a "little mad" or "kinda mad"!

"We'll be on the guestroom hyung. We need to save your heir atleast, since you, his father will definitely die today." Jihoon stated the fact pulling the confused kid to the guestroom.

"Good luck hyung. We will give you a decent funeral after." Hoshi give me one last worried look before turning around.

Fucking traitors!

I heard a heavy rushing footsteps coming in the living room and tadaaa, my precious lovely angel came in glaring at me that starting to send me to hell.