Almost

Hi 😊

I apologize im advanced for the errors._ 🙏😅

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Jeonghan's POv

It was past midnight when I walked in our dorm. I walked straight to the living room when I stumbled back on the sight in front of me. The kids are sitting on the living room with serious faces.

“God! You almost give me a heart attack.. Yaaahh. Why are you all still awake?” I said slightly scolding them but they didn't budged.

“Whaaat. Why are all serious? Did something happened?” I said walking and stood in front of them.

“Seungcheol hyung is on Vlive” Jun said. I just looked at him and to the others confused.

“He's drunk” Jun continued as he placed his phone on the table and put the volumes up.

I didn't hear anything at first then a voice singing came in. That’s Cheol’s voice and he is obviously drunk.

“And what are you all doing here, you can't just leave him there!? “ I said already irritated. “What if he do something stupid?” I said turning my back to go out.

“I don't think he wants you there Han.” Joshua’s firm voice made me stop. “and also Gyu and Wonu are already there to make sure he is okay”

“What do you mean he don't want me there!?” I said almost mocking him.

“Where were you Jeonghan hyung?” Seungkwan asked made me look at him. I was a little taken aback on his question.

“Let make it easier for you, How was your date with Sowon” Jihoon’s cold stance made me looked at him. The way his glaring at me made me gulped. I was about to say something but decided to shut up. I was looking at him with wide eyes.

“How…. how did…?” I tried

“Oh. We saw you on the cafe. We are walking to buy some food when we saw you two and I’m with Seungcheol if you want to ask who am I with” Jihoon said with a mocking tune.

I don't know what to say. Seungcheol saw us?? Then I remembered a while back while I'm with Sowon,  Cheol called asking if I was already done my practice so he can pick me up but I told him I was still on the practice room. He saw me lying at him. Did he also see….

“No. He didnt saw you kissed her. He already turned his back when you lean and kiss her.” Jihoon gritted his teeth. I can see the anger on his eyes and I'm actually scared.

“It was your 4rd anniversary next week and he planned to celebrate it with you on  advance coz we will be busy for our promotion by then..” Hao sadly said making me want to smack myself more.  Our Anniversary, I also forgot it. That's why he's been nagging me about the dinner date! Shit Jeonghan!

I gulped as I look at the kids who are either giving me disapproving look or glaring even Joshua was shaking his head. I turned to the phone where Cheol’s voice was still singing some sad song. Fuck what have I done.

We just stood there in silence, me bowing and so ashamed of myself while the others are just looking at me. The only noise was Cheol’s voice coming on the speaker.

“Okay carats.This will be my last song. Hey. why are you all still awake?? hahaha. okay last song and lets end it” Cheol said as he started singing.

We all looked at the phone with wide eyes  as Cheol’s sad and soothing voice came in. I can feel tears building on my eyes I hear him sing his heart out.