Sudden Crush [p.2]

Part two, so late and I'm sorry. 😥

Random: I'm planning to dye my hair but still not sure on what color will I get. I always get this brown and I'm thinking to try something new.

Tell me what hair color you already tried that you can recommend me. Please? Thank you! ☺🙏

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Scoups Pov*

"Be my boyfriend" I firmly asked the beautiful man beside me. We are standing side by side looking at the collection of pictures posted on my corner at the cafe.
The boy just hummed still looking at the pictures. I don't know if he heard me or just pretending he doesn't hear me at all.

"I said, be my boyfriend, Jeonghan" I loudly said to make sure he hear me.

He glances at me blinking but then walked away without saying a word. I stood there gaping. I just asked him to be my boyfriend and he left.
Will I take this as a rejection? I keep looking at the employee lounge where he went then turned back to the pictures of myself posted on the wall remembering how we made up to this point.

*Flashback*

It took me 3 days more before finally visit the cafe. I've been sleeping for days and the first thing I did after recharging was to call the boys to accompany me see my Angel.  This time it was only Hansol and Joshua came since Mingyu was out of town. Seokmin wants to join us but he has recording, thanks God so he can't join us.

"They're really are your fans. Wonwoo said they always conduct cup sleeve events here." Joshua said sitting beside me after ordering at the counter.

"Who's Wonwoo?" Hansol asked. Joshua pointed the one behind the counter with glasses and his eyes reminds me of cat's eyes. "The co-owner. He is the one in charge of Gyu's corner. Tsk. So unlucky of that kid, he should've met his fan."

After some time a beautiful voice interrupted us again "Hello. Good afternoon. Here are your orders"  same voice that was been hunting me for these past days. I looked up and saw a smiling angel I can’t help but smiled back under my mask.

"Ehem!" Joshua fake coughed.

"Oh Sorry" Jeonghan blushed putting the drinks down the table. "If you want some photocards , you can get them on the idol's corner. And you can also go and visit each corner, we just have a new theme." He said smiling to us.

"Yes we will. Thank you." Joshua returned the smile then the beautiful server leave us to enjoy our order.

"Now that your boyfriend mentioned it, I guess the theme was us doing our thing. Like Gyu modeling, and us hyung performing on stage. I think there are from behind the scene too" Sol said looking at his corner.

"Guess well have to check it out later before we leave" I said sipping on my drink 

"Ohhhh! And you didn't even corrected Sol when he referred Jeonghan as your boyfriend" Shua smirking made me choke on my drink. Sol passed me some tissue but the bitch joined Joshua as they laughed at me. Damn this two!

So before we leave we took the chance to visit the idol’s corner. I was standing with amazement on my eyes as I look at how organized Jeonghan put up my corner. It consist of every stage I've performed on my latest world tour.

"Do you like it?" A voice came from my right startled me

"Yeah.. It's beautiful" I replied smiling under my mask and looking at Jeonghan under my cap.

"He looks hot and so happy everytime he was on stage.. He really loves his fans too and always so nice to them, to us." he said without looking at me, his attention was on the pictures ahead of us. I took the chance to study his features and can't help but to admire how beautiful he is. With his silky hair now tied up and his jaw bone striking. He has this small face every woman would love to have.