OH VEGAS!

Hi again! 😊

•••••••••••••••••••••

*Jeonghan's POV*

My head is pounding  hard and the loud ringing of my phone makes me wanna kill whoever was calling me right now!.

I was about to ignore it but thinking if its my best friend Joshua then I'm sure the ringing won't stop until I answer so I slowly reached the device on the floor with closed eyes and minimal movement. I don't even want to move for fuck sakes! My whole body feels tired and did I told you my head hurts like hell!??
I picked up the device and answer it turning the speaker on.

"What now!??" I answered

"Where the fuck are you!! Your mom keeps pestering me me looking for you!!!  Didn't you forget you're supposed to meet Ella yesterday!??" The other guy on the line shouted

"My mom?? Who's Ella? And can you stop shouting Jisoo my head hurts !!" I grunt.

"Who's even Jisoo!!?? Scoups are you still drunk right now!???  It's 9am in the morning for fuck sakes!!" The guy responded

"Okay Shua  you're being weird! please I told you no shouting . And who the fuck is Scoups!??" I said with irritated voice.

"Huh?? Ahmm. Scoups.? That should be you? The owner of this phone..?  Who are you??" The guy on the other phone now softly said with a confused tone.

"Wait!! Ohhh! So you're that guy!" He again shouted after a long pause that made me close my eyes tighter! Why was Joshua keeps on shouting!!  But what does he mean the owner of the phone?

I opened my eyes for the first time and I immediately looked at the phone. The caller name showed was "grumpy Uji" that was so foreign to me and it should be "Shuaaaa".

I looked intently on the phone then it hit me. This is not actually my phone! It don't even have strawberry sticker at the back.. I've been looking at the phone confused and didn't care about the "grumpy Uji" still shouting hello.

"Jihoon! Can you shut the hell up!! I'm having the worse hangover right now and your shouting was not helping" the voice beside my ear made me jumped and dropped the phone on the floor with a loud thud slowly turning to my side to look at the source of the voice.

I came face to face with a naked man still have his eyes closed and a pouty lips. Damn! That lips.. And wow how can his eyelashes this long??

I was staring at his face with wide eyes until he slowly opened his eyes and meet mine. We've been staring at each other for a long  minute until I saw how his eyes open comically wide as he moved away from me that made him fall on the bed.

"Fuck!!" He cursed as he slowly stand with his naked glory.  Damn!

"WHO THE YOU!??" "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" we both shouted at each other. I immediately pulled the blanket to cover my naked body , him picking up the extra one to cover his.

"Please no shouting. I feel like my head will explode anytime soon!" The guy said now sitting on the bed beside me holding his head.

"Same. This is the worst hangover of my life' I replied as I massage my temple. After a couple minutes of silence he walked to the window and opened the curtain that made the room now brighter as ever. 

I looked around and saw how mess this room was. There are empty bottles of beer on the floor. I even saw some pizza boxes and was that fruits scattered on the door.!?? Also there were clothes all over the room and oh god definitely that's my boxers hanging on the chair! shit! What actually happened last night??