At fault

Hiiiiiiii! Its been a very long time since I updated..I'm trying to write again but adulting is striking so hard. 😅

Forgive me for the errors.. i was writing this while waiting for my friend for out lunch so I didn't have so much time to check everything.. 

~ just a short update to let you know I'm still breathing fine. Hahahahaha

🍒🍋🍉🍊🍈🍐🍏🥭🍒🍍🍓🍅🥥🍌

Jeonghan's Pov

I lean at the door and hear nothing. I'm sure everyone is now in deep slumber as it's already past midnight. I slowly opened the door of my room and peek to make sure no one was actually on the hallway.  Coast Clear.

I tiptoed my way to the hallway and move to the living room without making a single noise. I'm already smiling in victory thinking I'm just a couple meters to the main door when the light suddenly turned on almost blinded me.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Joshua calmly said looking at me. He was leaning on the wall with crossed arms.

"Ahmmm."

"Go back to your room now Hyung!" Another voice came from the side where the sofa was and saw Seungkwan glaring at me also their crossed arms.

I looked at them, challenging them but the hard gaze coming from Seungkwan was slightly scaring me.

"Now hyung! Just please go back to your room! It fucking midnight!" Seungkwan irritatedly plead.

"Fine! Fine! " I glared back at them making my way to my room slamming my door shut.

I climb up the bed and hugged the pillow burying my nose to it smelling the familiar calming scent. I look up the ceiling still hugging the pillow thinking what caused me on this situation. I sighed and close my eyes drifting me to sleep with calming scent lingering on my nose.

•••••••

"Hurry up hyung! I'm starving!" Hoshi nagged pulling us to our favorite restaurant near our place.

Its the timw of the week where we get together to catch up over meal. We entered the restaurant and it's packed with diners since it's lunch time. Many heads looked up as we walked in the second floor which was exclusively just for our group.

"I sometimes hate when people look at us like that" Seungkwan said rolling his eyes but we know how he loves  the attention.

"Then you shouldn't have been the only heir of the the richest man on Jeju. Or maybe we should have been born from a normal family. I bet they won't care at all" Hoshi huffed as we all chuckled knowing he's not in the mood coz he's hungry.

We walked up the stairs and opened the glass door, I'm still busy teasing Hoshi when I noticed everyone turned silent. Was confused and looked at them, all staring straight ahead. I followed their gaze and saw a group of guys sitting at the other corner of the room.

And its not a good sign that the said group was all directly glaring at me, well except for someone who was giving me a blank look. I gulped when they all continued eating like they haven't seen us.

"I'm hungry. Cmon! " Hoshi silently now with lesser nagging on his voice as we all followed him.

We all settled on the table waiting for our food and I can't help but glance at the other group. They look like they're discussing something important until Woozi caught me staring. He raised his eyebrows making my duck my head shyly.

"Can you stop staring." Joshua nudge me rolling his eyes.

"But... How can I stop!! Scoups looking hot on that shirt! I bought that for him when we had our vacation on London remember!? Ughh! We should have been on that table with them. " I whined leaning my head to the table!