Mr. Bartender

Hello. I'm back again after sometime. Sorry I can't keep my promise to update regularly since I have some things to do. 🙂

Again bear with some grammar errors. 😊😊

🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻

"Cmon! A celebration is a must!!" A loud whine from a man was heard at the CEO's office.

"Celebration doesn't need a whole ass bar to be reserved! And what's even there to celebrate!!??" The Fashion designer, Yoon Jeonghan said rolling his eyes as he continued working

"Again! Its a must! You just won a title of The Prettiest Fashion Designer. It not your talent that's being recognized this time, it your face hyung! So of course it needs a whole ass bar for a massive celebration!!" Seungkwan exclaimed with his arms flaring around like Jeonghan was stupid to understand his point.

Well, the Designer doesn't really understand his point.

"Its not a big deal" Jeonghan still tries

"How can it not be a big deal?? Did you just heard what I said. YOUR CROWNED AS THE PRETTIEST DESIGNER! Humbleness doesn't suit you!"

"It's just an online poll made by fans that's basically for fun Kwannie, baby you are exaggerating things!!" Another voice tried to reason out.

" Oh yes! Please Sol. Please tell your boyfriend to stop being dramatic" Jeonghan signed asking for help at the calm man sitting on the couch

This was all started this morning when Seungkwan barged in his office and congratulated him on whatever he doesn't understand. It turns out it was one of so many fan made poll in the internet where people voted who they think has the most beautiful face and without his knowledge and won.

And he doesn't need some made up poll to know his pretty its given since he is Yoon Jeonghan.

Why was his face even on that stupid poll!? And why the hell people have time to participate on that!?? Thousands of people voted for him. That's a lot of not so busy people.

"But I already made a reservation!!" Seungkwan huffed arms on his hips

Jihoon who was quietly scrolling something on his phone stopped and scolded the younger "You reserved a whole place!?? Oh god! Cancel it!!"  

"Hehe about that.. I can't cancel it" with a nervous laugh, Jeonghan already knew his friend did something stupid again.

"What do you mean you can't cancel it?" Jihoon looked at their friend suspiciously.

"Ahmm. You know.. Hehe I already paid for it..? And they already signed a contract? " He replied scratching the back of his neck.

"You what!??" Jihoon inquired 

"Babe, the whole bar!??" Hansol looked at his lover with the same wide eyes

"Yep. With hyung's card" Seungkwan added with his most innocent eyes

"You fucking reserved a whole ass bar using my card!???" Jeonghan yelled before slumping on his chair.

"Its just Mingyu's Bar. No biggie" Seungkwan sip on his juice

"Guy's bar!??" Hansol asked

"you kidding me!??" Jihoon yelled

" That bar is like twice size of my whole penthouse floor!! Its massive and not JUST and NO BIGGIIE you dumb bitch.!!" The Designer yelled gripping his stamp to throw but the fast Seungkwan already moved to his boyfriend's side to hide.