Mistletoe

Hi there! 😊
~>~>~>~>~>

The cold December breeze caused a young man to shiver as he rushed back to his apartment which was just around the corner.
December is a joyful month and his favorite but the cold his feeling right now makes him miss summer more.
He just reached the main door and already smiling when he felt the heat from the building but then frowned on the view right in front of him.

"Why the hell do we have a million mistletoes on the building!???" Joshua shouted as he entered the lobby and walked to his bestfriend / roommate.

"Your exaggerating Josh!, its just 17 not millions" Jeonghan rolled his eyes and continue hanging the 17th mistletoe near the elevator door.

"Same thing Han!?? What's with these!??" Joshua asked hands on his hips waiting for an explanation.

"The owner of the building asked me to decorate the building, so I'm must doing what he ordered" Han answered now going down the ladder.

"Your family own this building Hannie. No,  you basically own it coz your parents are on L.A. You are the owner!" Joshua rolled his eyes starting the fact.

"Not my idea. Promise it was my Dad's when he called last night  " Han sheepishly said.

"You know this is not what he means by decorating the lobby.!! Wait was this a bait for that crush of yours!??" Shua now smirking at his best friend.

"I'm a genius right!!" Jeonghan giggled.

Joshua was about to lecture his friend when the other occupants entered the building , he immediately knew who they are by just the noise from a certain guy.

"Oh my god! Was that a mistletoe!?? Now, Wonu hyung we need to kiss!!!" A tall sophomore , Mingyu asked the guy beside him who rolled his eyes but still kissed tall man. Sick loverbirds!!

"See! I'm helping people too.. Now I need to wait for my prince to kiss me under one of these mistletoes!" Han happily walked to the elevator leaving his friend with wide eyes. Sometimes he can't understand his friend. Like how do he even come up with these weird ideas? But then again, he's Jeonghan.

"Ehem!! Hyung?? " Someone coughed behind Joshua made him turned around and saw a ball of sunshine smiling at him brightly.

"Yeah?" He answered as the guy just pointed at mistletoe above them.

"Ohh.. Ahmmm. Right.! " he mumbled slowly lean and peck the other guy's lips now both smiling.

"I'll see you around hyung. Bye bye" the guy waved  he went on the elevator.

"Bye Seokmin," Shua waved back but then realized this is where he lives too.

"Well. These mistletoes were not that bad" he said mumbling as he run to catch up with Seokmin before the elevator closes.

-------

Its almost dinner and Jeonghan run down the lobby to wait for a certain person. He rushed down the hall that he almost tripped on his feet.
Reaching the lobby, he made sure to stand on the biggest mistletoe at the center of the lobby. Then he patiently waits while humming his favorite song.

Exactly 7pm the lobby door opened and revealed the guy he's been waiting for. He's wearing a casual clothes with a guitar case on his back. As always.

"Hello neighbor!!" Han immediately greeted the other guy with a bright smile.

"What are you doing at the middle of the lobby creep, and its dinner time" The other guy looked at him with a raised eyebrows.

"Well, I just want to greet you a good evening, was that bad, my dear neighbor?" Han said still smiling.