Her boyfriend

Hello! 😊

How's everyone?? It's been a long time but I wanna drop something since it's our Angel's birthday. 😊

👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒👼🏻🍒

Hyeon Pov

We just finished our class when I received a message, I sighed sadly after reading it before pocketing my phone back. My friend looked at me and asked what happened.

"Nothing it's just Han canceled our plans again, saying something important came" I answered sadly.

"Oh. Perks of having a rich boyfriend." She chuckled.

I chucked too since it true. I am from a middle class family but my boyfriend is an elite. He is a son of a famous actress and businessman. They were the owner of one of the big three entertainment company in the country. He works as a part time model and he's busy with his own life so its not new to me when he cancels our dates. I should be used to it since it always happens but it still irritates me when he can't spend more time with me.

I meet Jeonghan during one of their school event where our school's choir was invited to perform. I bumped into him and everything feels like magic. He was like an angel with a beautiful smile and it was love at first sight. I remembered how I built my courage to exchanged numbers with him. He looks so lost and conflicted but at the end he gave in.
I noticed how his not into texting so I always initiate to contact him.  Also I was the one who confessed that I was starting to like him and he accepted my confession then we started dating for almost a year now.

Everyone in my school was jealous after someone spread the news that I am dating a Yoon. I won't deny I am proud and love the attention I'm getting. I am happy. We are happy, thats what matters.

~~~

Its already weekend and Han haven't texted much aside from good morning and sometimes goodnight. I was so bored at home so I decided to texted him I want to coming over his place. After a long wait he replied that I can and he wants me to meet someone. 

I can't help but feel nervous. Was he going to introduce me to his parents? The thought got me all happy and excited but again, nervous.

With my time of dating Jeonghan I was on his place once, it was during Dino's birthday,  when they held it to Jeonghan's place.

I was on the lobby of Jeonghan's apartment building when I meet Joshua and Seokmin.  My boyfriend's friends.

"Hi!" I run up at them happily when they're about to enter the elevator.

"Hi noona. You're here.." Seokmin said unsure but smiled down at me. I always like him he's always nice. Even his boyfriend Joshua was nice too. I mean all of Jeonghan's friends treat me well.

"Yeah. Jeonghan and I planned to go on a date but he just invited me over" I lied. I saw Joshua gave me a look but didn't say anything.

They then give me a smile  "Good thing. We're having a mini reunion since Cheol hyung is finally home" Seokmin happily shared.

Cheol? Oh! Was he the one Han wants me to meet and not his parents? That made me lost all my excitement but I'm here to spend time with my lover so it doesn't matter.
I remembered Jeonghan once told me about his bestfriend who went abroad to attend advance business course. I actually can't remember anything more than that coz I was enjoying  and too focused on my date with him when his telling about his friend.

When reached Jeonghan's unit we were welcomed by a loud music. I saw Hoshi, Dino and Seungkwan dancing on the spacious living room. Hansol, Hao and Jun are sitting on the couch laughing until Jun noticed me and stopped laughing. He lean to Hao's shoulder and whisper something as the latter looked at me. The dancing trio stopped dancing, they stare for a moment before greeting me. I smiled back at them then they return to their mini party. I just didn't mind the change of atmosphere since my focus now was to find my boyfriend.