Tired and Moody

Seungcheol having this own                Cheerleader

                Cheerleader. 😁😍

 Luckiest boy!! ☝☝

Luckiest boy!! ☝☝

🍓☘🍓☘🍓☘🍓☘🍓☘🍓☘🍓☘🍓☘

The boys are all beat up from all the routines they did today but everyone was still hype and lively chatting even though its already 2 in the morning as they walk closely in the hallway to the parking lot to finally go home on their dorm.

ALMOST everyone is still so alive tho.

"Here hyung" Seungkwan passed a warm water to Jeonghan as the other take it and take a drink while looking around.

"He went to talk and thank the staffs " Joshua said without being asked. Well course they already knew who was Jeonghan looking for.

"Of course" Jeonghan rolled his eyes leaning to DK. He was so tired and the boys are looking at him worriedly and with pity.  They understand how exhausted their hyung is. He never complained during their packed schedules, he even encouraged them to do better and work hard for this comeback. Hoshi sometimes looked at the older if he's going fine or if he needs to rest then he'll get too worried when he noticed their hyung pants like he's gonna faint but Jeonghan always assure him his fine. Its a common knowledge even to the fans how low his stamina. So every single member worries for their cheonsa.

"You know how he is." Jihoon added with sympathy as he walked with Hoshi gently tugging him since his feet is staring to give up too due to excessive dancing.

"But I'm his boyfriend. I should be the first priority" Jeonghan whines like a kid making everyone sighed but smiled at the older's childish antics. They are used to this and they all can handle Jeonghan being a stubborn and spoiled hyung but this is one of the other times they really need their leader to come and handle before it gets worse.

"Did you call Seungcheol hyung?" Mingyu whispered while leaning to Wonwoo both havie a tired look.

"Yeah.. He said hes coming... Ohhh there he is" Wonwoo pointed making all the boys turned to the running man coming their way.