OH VEGAS *p2*

Hi!  I just Promised yesterday so here it is. 😊

🌿✨🌿✨🌿✨🌿✨🌿✨🌿✨

*Jeonghan's Pov*

It's like a deja vu when the loud ringing of my stupid phone interrupted my precious beauty sleep.

"Okay! who  the hell are you dare call me on this freaking early morning!!" I answered with so much irritation on my voice.

I heard a familiar deep voice and followed by deep chuckle "it's actually 10 am, not that early."

I immediately opened my eyes and  looked at the phone with wide eyes coz there is no way that person is calling me right now but then again betrayed by my phone when the caller named  "My Cheollie❤ " was boldly written on the screen.

Wait he's really calling me!! And what's with that contact name? And he have a number on my phone!!???  There were too many question in my head.

"Ahmm. Sorry to disturb you, but can we talk in person? I have to tell you something. I'll  send you the address later and you can ask your friends to accompany you." Seungcheol said on the other line then end the call.

"What the hell!???" I loudly said still hearing the beeping sound on my phone. Who does that!? I didn't even said hello!!!

••Meanwhile••

*Seungcheol Pov*

"Did you just ended the call!??" Jihoon said looking at me unimpressed.

"I'm nervous okay!" I said rather loudly. I saw them looking at me then laugh so hard right in front of my face!

"Oh god! The famous Choi Seungcheol is nervous!??" Hoshi said between his laugh.

"I would never though I'd see you nervous on just one phone call. You didn't even give him a chance to say something. " Jihoon joined his husband laughing  and even clapping his small hands.

I can't believe these two are enjoying seeing me losing my mind. What a very supportive friends I have. But with all honestly when I heard Jeonghan's voice my mind kinda shut down. So before I embarrass my self by saying something stupid I just ended it.

•••••

*Jeonghan's pov*

"So are you going to meet him ?" Joshua asked after I told them the story. I asked them to meet me at the cafe after Seungcheol's call.

"Nope. WE are going to meet him. You all come with me. " I said sipping my drink.

"Yeah. We need to accompany him, he might do something stupid again. " Seungkwan said pointing the fork at me.

"Then we can finally meet the guy. I mean his hot on pictures, let's make sure he is on real life" Seokmin enthusiastically said earning a warning cough from Joshua. What a jealous jerk! Haha

"Ahmmm. Excuse me."  I was about to tease Joshua about his unreasonable jealousy when someone interrupted me, I looked up and saw a lady standing behind Seungkwan.

"Yes? Can we help you?" Joshua gently asked 

"Ahmmm. I just came in and saw your friend, I just want to apologize again on what happened the other night." She said. I was so confused when she referred to me. The others looked at me with questioning look, but I just shook my head dumbfounded.

"You knew my brother? " Seungkwan asked the girl.

"Oh not really. We just met on the bar. I ahmm. flirted on his husband and he kinda snapped at me..its my fault anyways for flirting with a married guy.  Again I'm really sorry. " The girl looked embarrassed as she bowed her head again to apologize.