Can we?

Hi! :)

Have you watched Caratland??

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Jeonghan's pov

"We have additional kids enrolled today. 2 for voice lessons, 3 for instruments guitar and keyboard, and 3 for dance lessons." Joshua said while we are on our lunch break. 

" Seokmin can handle guitar, I'll be on keyboard then" Jihoon said while opening his 3rd cup of rice. 

"Yeah. Hoshi would be happy to have more kids on his studio.  Speaking of , where is he?" Seokmin said  looking at Jihoon. 

"How would I know!?" Jihoon replied making our eyes raised at him.

"He is your husband" I said deadpanned

 " Right! He's napping at my studio. He said he's tired after teaching the teens some choreo." That we are satisfied. 

"Oh Han, I already started teaching the other one for basic voice lesson. The other kid will be coming on Thursday for his. " Joshua said. 

"Okay. Fine with my schedule. I already finished my lessons with Kihyun and Jeohoon. I'll just set a fix schedule for the new kid" with that we continued eating on the nearest restaurant near out studio. 

Me and my friends are into music so we decided to make it to business. Good thing my family owned a building  so didn't need to look for a location. We've been running the studio for years now and I can say its was kinda known to everyone. 

Pinwheel Studio, thats the name.. 

-------- 

I was kinda late coz my alarm sucks and forgot to charge my phone, so any attempt from Shua to wake me up was no avail. 

I was walking fast on the hallway while drinking my strawberry milk drink but I choked on my drink and had a mini heart attack when the first thing I saw after I opened my studio was a small kid standing in the middle of the room staring at my soul. 

I tried to calm myself as I smiled at the kid who was looking at me with so much intensity and actually somewhat makes me a little uncomfortable. 

"Ahhmmmm. Hi. I'm sorry for that.. I'm Jeonghan" I said kneeling in front of him and offered a hand shake. He just looked at my hand then on my face before taking my hand and shake it. 

"My name is Seungkwan. Are you my teacher?" The kid introduced. 

"Yes. I am. And well have a good time." 

"Wow your beautiful and have a small face" he said as he hold both of my cheeks. 

"And you're  so cute!" Slightly pinching his chubby cheek making him giggle. "Where's your parents?"