Theo - WAKE UP!!!

"THEO" I groaned rolling over in my sheets hiding myself under my pillow hoping that the annoying voice of my best friend, Alex would go away. Being alpha has lead him to be an early bird and of course not wanting to suffer alone he drags me into it. When the door opened I knew it was too late for me to even sleep in anymore, its bee the same routine since firth grade, ever since he started practicing to take his father place when he came to age. Well when we come to age, since I'm going to be his beta. We were born on the same day at the same time. Our parents said that it was meant to be, I was on time while his mom came early and at the same time in the same delivery room 12:00 on the dote. From the moment we met we were irrespirable.

Unless I wanted to sleep in, but of course like always he came in dragging me out of bed by my feet.

"get up, its almost 8 0'clock " he said trying pull me hard enough to pry my hands form the wooden bars on my bed post.

"I had a long night I deserve to sleep" I complained not letting go of the bed or the argument.

"I know I think everyone heard the girl you were banging last night" he said releasing my feet letting them drop on the bed.

"hey she enjoyed it" i rolled over at him proud of myself, it wasn't unusual that I brought ta girl home, I was pretty good looking if I say so myself so it made it easy to catch a quick on.

"no more than she is enjoying my waffles" he said ripping my blanket off leaving me in only my boxers, I glared at his knowing I wasn't getting out of another early rise.

"why do you keep feeding them, its making it hard for me to have a one-night stand" I complained as I began to pull on clothes that were tossed on the floor. For an alpha he was quit the softy, every time I had a girl over that left early he'd always make them breakfast or by them coffee for the road. I don't understand why he doesn't even have a girlfriend

"because they deserve a respect they are women you know, not your play things" he said as he began to pick up some of my clothes off the floor, I watched him rolling my eyes till he picked up a lace bra making me look away. Okay well not all of them are mine. He often cleaned my stuff, he was the perfect guy sort of, sure he was clean and nice but sometimes he was really bad at telling people no when he should, that's why he has me.

"so why don't you have a girlfriend yet" I said mocking him, of course I knew why I just wanted to get back at him.

"once again I told you I want to wait for my mate, she deserves to have-"

"a pure mate I know, gosh imagine you freaking out not knowing what to do. Oh, that's funny, I'd paid to see that" I finished laughing as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"shut up" at the words a shirt was thrown at my face before I could react I was already on the ground.

When we made it down to the kitchens I slowly looked around making sure no lingering girl was found, all was left was a empty plate and ingredients on the corner. I sighed thankful I didn't have to make conversation with her, and to be honest I already forgot her name. I was good a sex, nearly perfect but I bombed talking the morning after. I never seemed to know what to say to them, I hoped that I could do it with my mate.

I sat down on one of the stools at the island waiting for my fresh batch of waffles, to be honest I wasn't good at much. I could cook, clean, talking about my feelings or being nice in general, that was Alex's area of expertise.

"you ready for the party" Alex questioned with his back to me as he poured the mix into the waffle maker, I struggled not drooling as I waited impatiently for breakfast.

"practically born ready" I stated simply getting up to look for the maple syrup, I listened to him chuckle at my pun. Because we were born at 12:00 our party was always in the evening, there was dancing games, pit fights, cake and my personal favorite wrestling match. Me and Alex started it when we were six, we always wanted to be better than the other, so we would have a match every year on our birthday to see who was strong. And guess who has been the champion for five straight years in a row. Because I'm the beta I always have to train with the hunts who are the fastest and the strongest in the pack, while Alex spends most days in the office with his father I spend my getting buff.

"waffles are ready" I almost skip with joy as I make my way over to the table that had a plate waiting there for me.

I moaned as I stuffed my face not caring how I looked as I didn't waste a moment eating the food before me. Alex rolled his eyes as he finished his own plate placing it in the sink for later.

"alright pig lets go, we have to meet my dad about the plan for tonight"

"who you calling a pig"