Alex- that good

I sighed as I quickly exited the room not daring making eye contact with Theo, I won't lie, I enjoyed last night. Okay more than enjoyed I loved every second of it. I was afraid I wouldn't know what to do but it was if my body knew everything for me. When I reached my car, every thing from last night came back including the pain in my . When the pain was bearable I drove home replaying every moment of last night, the way he moved, and eyes shut closed, the short rapid breathing. I groaned as the tightness of my pants, mentally hitting myself for it.

I dashed to room to get a shower trying to get rid of the smell before meeting my dad before going to school. I tried to be as stealthy as possible, i wanted to avoid any conversation with my fad about were i was at all costs. 

"Alex" i groaned in my  as i turned to face my father, taking one last look at the door wondering if i could make it. 

"where were you last night?" i felt the sweat start to roll down my back not sure if i could answer it, my throat started to swell and my brain was spinning, i just want to get out of here. 

"let the boy be, he was with Theo like he always is" i sighed as my mother entered the conversation she was always the nice on, the peace maker. 

"have fun at school" she said kissing my cheek before letting me go. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone thinks that the alpha is the one with all the friends and is the one everyone wants to be but the truth . . . they are just the outcast. I'm the only alpha in my school and it hurts to know that no one understands what it is like. No one bullies me or anything, but they just avoid me, they don't sit with me at lunch or pick me first in gym. Some days I don't even notice but that was because I had Theo, he was my only friend but now its complicated.   

Time as if slowed, I glanced at him taking him in not saying a word as we crossed paths. He wore the same jeans but had a hoodie on, which was my fault because I ripped his shirt to shreds. He looked away as him and his buddies headed to class, he was in different classes than me and we hardly ever saw each other outside of home and practice.

OH, CRAP PRACTICE, I have to help after school. I hated spending hours after school helping the girls with their cheerleading. But Theo would be there wearing his shorts and no shirt.

"Alex" thankfully the voice pulled me away from drooling over Theo in the middle of the hallway. I saw Callie, captain of the cheerleading team in front of me.

"you still coming to practice, right?" she asked placing a hand on her bare waist, most of the girls at our school wore tight jeans and crop tops that never really bothered me till I realized Theo would be attracted t girl that wore stuff like it.

"sure" I said wanting to keep eye on Theo, I know were not boyfriends or anything, but I didn't want him to sleep with other people not yet. should i tell him that, everything is such a thin line thanks to us not having a talk about it. 

'perfect see you after school, and congrats on turning 18" she said smiling before walking away, she was one of the most popular girls in school she was really nice unless you pissed her off.

The cheer team was finishing up with practice and the football team were making there way inside. I forced my eyes to stay on the feet i was holding, every part of me wanted to look cause I knew he would be there. 

"gosh he's so hot" I looked over like the other girls and boy were they right, he shook his friends hands the sweat dripping off his black curls and tight biceps. He looked over at me sensing my stare making me look away and I lost my grip and the tower went tumbling. The girls started falling and I couldn't catch them all, I fell to the ground with a girl falling on me. I sat up asking her if she's alright. She was fine and when I went to check on the other girl i was surprised to see the football team come and help. But I was more surprised when I saw a girl in Theo's arms.

I froze staring as he smirked at her most likely, making a dumb pick up line, she blushed, and he set her down as his friends elbowed him winking. He chuckled and then he looked at me stopping the smiling on his face and he headed towards the locker rooms.

I followed suite after making sure that the girls weren't hurt, thankfully they were pretty forgiving. The locker room was loud as always, it just wasn't my thing.

"well dang" everyone followed the loud voice and it was one of Theos close friends Will . when

"Theo who did you do to give you that?" when I realized what they were talking about I turned away trying hard not to blush, cause it was me who gave him the long scratches on his pale back.

"you animal" one slapped his shoulder making him jump and out of instinct i turned  to check on him, he looked at me and turned away giving me a better look at his back. The marks were red and it covered most of the surface of his back.

"Dude I bet she was screaming nonstop" they started joking, and I didn't say anything because they weren't entirely wrong. She did scream, except she was a he.

"were you that good"

"come on guys" Theo said trying to veer off the subject, but they weren't letting to go.

"okay okay but seriously was she good" I looked back not admitting that I wanted to know.

He chuckled and looked at everyone in the room before stopping at me. he looked me up and down quickly before looking down and barley whispering.

"ya"