Theo- after

I never really thought much into what my wedding would be like, I figured it would be a grand event, the whole shabang, balloons, flowers, dancing, and of course food. But I definitely didn't picture me being beat up and marrying a man. Or that man being my best friend. But as I stand with him in front of all the people watching I knew this was exactly how I wanted it to be.

When we kissed everyone cheered even my own dad who didn't get much time to process when we cane out of suite. I smiled at everyone still felling the drunken state at the edge of my head as i tried to stay calm. i felt Alex grip my hand never once lettings go, he was the only thing keeping me steady as people came up one by one. 

I smiled at everyone who came up and congratulated Alex and I, he mainly stood there while I did the talking. Then Max came up to us smirking with the rest of my friends, I knew the look to well and I knew I wasn't going to like what he had to say.

" hello boys" he said making me roll my eyes, Alex smiled at him. Ever since we left the bridal suit he hasn't let go of my hand. He was so happy that he could now have everyone know I was his and I guess I was happy about it to.

" so the guys were wondering who tops?" Alex spit out the champagne he was drinking as I was unfazed as usual. Alex never heard much of the locker room talk, so he was pretty innocent. Well he was till he slept with me. Max enjoyed the shock and aww factor and he was basking in the response from Alex. 

"Max" I said sternly hoping he would leave Alex alone, i hated the fact at the moment that i told him about us, but he was a good guy. Still a jackass but also a good guy. 

"what? I thought we were friends, well not like your god friend Alex here" he said nearly choking on laughter, Max was the only person who knew about me and Alex, so he was ready for when we came out.

"don't worry if you see Theo limping tomorrow you'll know" that was my turn to spit out my drink as I looked at Alex shocked. He was never this cocky, what have I done?

They all started screaming ooh laughing at me, but they didn't know who was top, I'll get back at Alex later.

when we stood away watching everyone at the party we smiled at one another enjoying the smiling faces and everything just being good. 

"dance with me" Alex said holding out his hand to me, i smiled hiding the blush in my cheeks before taking his hand. he pulled  me out onto the dance floor as people moved lettings us take the center. We started to sway as he placed his hand on my hip and using his other to take my hand. The song quickly changed to a different song, one i was too familiar with.

when i looked over where the DJ was located I smiled when seeing Alex's parents and Mary Ann amongst them.  I felt guilty for the way i treated her when she was with Alex but she was right she is a good person. I looked away from them when a warm hand gripped my cheek, I blushed as Alex forced me to look at him. 

"hey you husbands here" he said smirking at me, i chuckled before leaning up to him kissing him on the lips. i didn't feel the pain or nervous as we kissed all I felt was happiness. when i pulled away i looked up at him and said the only thing i was thinking-

"i love you"

It was almost 12 o'clock when we left, Alex smiled at me dragging me to his truck. I didn't drink anything because of what happened last night, not hat a fully remember. I was glad that i wasn't drunk as I spent my night with Alex. 

"what are you planning?" I asked watching him carefully.

"you'll see" we reached the tail gate and I noticed the deer, it was sleeping as we approached.

"you ready for our first hunt mate?" he asked working at the locks on the large cage, I didn't think we'd hunt it since it wasn't for me.

"you sure?" I asked not wanting to step on Mary toes even though they aren't married.

"I actually thought of you when I chose this one, it's one of the fastest ones and I know who you like competition." I smiled, I was glad we were best friends it made getting to know each other a lot easier.

" thank you" I said kissing him quickly before preparing myself for the hard hunt. I pulled my shirt over my head and begun to stretch my muscles.

The cage opened, and the deer darted towards the woods, I went to go after it but Alex grabbed my arm.

"but first" I didn't get time to ask before he sunk his teeth into my shoulder, I realized a scream as I felt him mark me as his own. I groaned as he clung to me finishing the mark he was making. i couldn't control the noises that escaped me as i allowed him to claim me as his. for a long time i avoided wanting to do any of the mate things and now I regretted it because now I finally felt everything. I felt his breathing, heart and thoughts.

I sighed as he removed his teeth licking the bloody wound on my shoulder, i knew very little of marking, i never really payed attention to it when the pack teachers explained it. i knew it was for mates that wanted to show to the world their relationship.  Alex's parents had them but not many did it anymore and I have no idea why. I felt as if i was on air. 

"now everyone knows your mine" he said pulling away from me letting me stumble. 

He took off his shirt and smirked at me seeing how dizzy I was, it was worse than being drunk. And the moment he darted off into the woods I knew he did it on purpose, he wanted me to lose the hunt. I smiled loving the competition and shifted following after him.

It was great how excepting everyone was, and it reminded me of the boy from the bar, I doubt I would ever see him again but if I do I hope it would be when he's in a happy relationship. It horrible how so many people are not excepting of others, it shouldn't matter who you love, as long as you love them right.

Love boys, love girls, or love both, I don't care as long as you love them that all that matters.

I smiled as I watched Alex in wolf form , I spent months trying to hide and even get rid of how I felt about him but it never worked. It only seemed to cause me more pain than loving him in the first place.

You can't control who you love, or who your meant to love, so why try to control it was such a beautiful thing.