Max

preview into another book I plan to write, it follows the story of Alex and Theo's daughter Max on the journey of meeting her mate. 

cover art 

cover art 

preview 

When your parents changed the whole way a pack is run they cast a pretty big shadow, and as their child your often living in it. Everyone always asks you, dad is Theo Hasting they guy that blah blah blah  .   .    . we get it.  After a while it becomes so annoying, as a little kid it was amazing cause you the daughter of the greatest alpha and beta of all time but as a teenager people expect you to fill their shoes.

But the truth is I can't. sometimes I just want to be a normal 18 year old kid who goes to parties, gets drunk, fails their math class. I don't want to be a leader or run a whole pack but I unfortunately I'm the beta's daughter.

I wasn't ready for leadership it wasn't supposed to be me who got it, it was going to be my older brother Felix, it was his job. He was the heir, but he made a mistake and now I have to pay the price for it. I never had to prepare for this job and now i have to cram a life time of experience in a few months all before the alpha exam. 

And after when I thought my senior year couldn't get any worse I found my mate, but there is a slight problem she's human. No one has ever had a human mate before and for a good reason, unlike wolves humans don't feel a pull to a mate so we have to make them fall in love with us. We have to do the work for it but how can I do that when she has a boyfriend.

I don't know how I'm going to survive senior year, all those stupid movies and books are wrong high school is not the place where you explore yourself, it not even a place where you make friends, in truth its hell.

Excited?

 I hope your ready to follow the story of Max as she tries to balance the new role of future alpha and getting her mate to fall out of love with her boyfriend and in love with her. But little does Max know that another tail spin is coming her way as her brother is coming back home and he's not alone.