Alex - hell yes

I couldn't stop the smile that formed on face as I raced towards the bridal suite, I wanted Theo and now I could. i felt stupid for lying to Mary about my mate but she also lied so it was too bad. Nothing could kill my joy right now. 

I stopped in front of the closed door, I was still scared. What would he say? Would he want me? what of our parents? Our jobs for the pack? I was a big worrier and the only person who could help with that was Theo. He always had, he was there when I was stressed out, he pretended the be a hard-ass but he was really a good guy.

 I shook my head before ignoring all those thoughts and going inside, Theo was exactly where i left him. But now his arms where over his head and drool running out the corner of his mouth.  I moved to his side sitting down beside him as quietly as possible, i didn't want t wake him up.

"Alex?" I looked over my shoulder to see my parents who I didn't even hear come in. I smiled shyly still nervous of telling them, but it seemed better since I was no longer going to marry Mary Ann.

"Oh god" my mother said looking at Theo, she always took care of him, if he was my brother he would have definitely been her favorite. They spent countless nights gossiping about other girls in the pack or bad talking about me.

"What happened ?" she asked coming closer gently touching his swollen cheek, I didn't know what happened to him and I wish I was their to take care of him. My dream wasn't even a dream it was a warning.

'He tried to stop the wedding" my father said stepping forward addressing the elephant in the room.

"And it seems he succeeded since marry called it off " I said looking away, I couldn't even look at Theo who lightly snored unaware of what was happening.

"What is going on sweet heart ?" I got my kindness from her and I loved when she talked to me, I didn't get to spend much time with her as I liked due to my alpha training.

"I found me mate mom " I said looking up at her as she smiled leaning closer rubbing my back.

"Honey who is it?"

I couldn't form my mouth to move I just simply moved my eyes from her to Theo who still laid unconscious.

"Theo?" mom asks her voice never changed, she didn't even sound surprised about it.

"Ya that's why Mary called it off" I spoke to her looking up at her and I was glad when all I saw was a warm smile.

"WHAT NO" I turned realizing I completely forgot about my father standing behind us.

"what about heirs?" my father always worrying about the future of the pack, he talked about since I can remember. Probably the day I was born, I  always wanted to be a son he could be proud of but i guess i'm not. 

"Lucas!"  her voice rough and dangerous, I never saw my mom mad in my life and i'll tell you she's scarier than my father.

"But –" y dad tried to defend himself, but my mother stood straight and faced him.

"It doesn't matter, he's our son and now so Theo" she said, since they were both Alphas it was hard  for one to summit to the other. Husbands normally do that only for their wives  but as I watched my dad lower his head in defeat i'll admit looking at my submissive dad was uncomfortable to watch.

His father sighs and smiles at me, I never wanted to dishonor him I looked up to him more than anyone and I felt relief when I saw his smile.

"At least this room is going to some use" he said causing laughter to fill the room.

Theo groans and everyone goes quiet, my mom smirks before bending down to my ear whispering

"go get him tiger" and proceeded to leave the room my dad right behind her.

"Am I dreaming right now ?" looked down to see Theo staring up at me, his cheeks flush and his eyes glistened, and I thanked the moon goddess for such a beautiful mate.

" no " I said chuckling as I watched him look around not sure where he was, he must have forgotten what happened earlier.

"What happened ?" he asked trying got sit up

"Don't sit up to fast you have a rough day " I was worried about him getting hurt again

"I don't even remember what happened" he said groaning again rubbing his brow .

"Not much just you crashing my wedding telling my almost wife she wasn't good enough and proceeded to tell me you were perfect for me" I said smiling, he looked up at me his hair sticking out in odd places and his eyes wide open.

"Oh god no no I'm sorry. I-I should go" he started to get up and my heart raced, I spent the last 6 months almost losing him I'm not going through this again.

"No no I want you to stay" I stood up in front of him blocking the path to the door, he looked at me confused with a slight blush still on his cheeks.

"And not just right now . . . I'm not marrying Mary Ann " I told him stepping forward but not too close to scare him off.

"Your not?" he asked stepping closer as well, I knew he felt the pull towards me. The same pull i felt since my birthday, the pull to be near him, touching him, to be his.

"No . . .so Theo" I started taking his hand pulling his drunk self towards me, so our chest brushed against each other.

" if your willing marry me " I looked at him and saw the tears well in his eyes, but they quickly went away and I knew he was thinking logically.

"What about having an heir? And your father?"

"Well if it did bother him which it doesn't I'd tell him to go to hell" I said, and he smiled me before bursting out in laughter.

"I'm serious " I said not liking he was taking this as a joke.

"That's what funny " he said leaning over laughing harder making me lose my smile.

"So, what do you say ?" I demanded pulling him back up to look at me

"Well I don't know " he smirked holding back laughter as I glared at him.

"Don't be mean " I said and he turned serious no longer laughing at me.

"Okay okay yes I'll marry you " I smiled before pulling him in for a quick kiss not wanting to hurt his bruised face to much.

"Good we better hurry the preacher is getting impatient " I told him grabbing his hand pulling him towards the door.

"Now ?" he asked surprised.

"Why not I really don't want to wait do you ?" I looked back at him worried he regrets the decision made just moment ago.

"Hell no"