Theo - one more beer

I wasn't sure where I was headed when I left Alex at the house, what I would give to be the one who he pulled into his arms. My chest ache watching them, and ill admit I watched for a little too long. He smiled genuinely at her as he swung her around and she just looked back at him the way a mate should. The way I should.

I often though of what it would be like if I was his mate, no the way we were. I wanted the whole deal, the Luna ceremony, the kisses in public, waking up with him best me every day, standing beside him at his meetings. I banged my fist against the closest tree I could, it was a stupid dream I knew that I couldn't have.

It was my idea to stay away from him, he wanted to be close, he wanted to be mates the whole deal, but I told him no. and I regretted it

So, I did what every heart broken guy does, get drunk.

I found a bar not far outside of the pack boarders, I didn't count how many drinks I had or how I got the money to pay for them. I ignored most of the girls that tried to talk to me, it wasn't that they were ugly they just weren't him.

That's when he entered the bar, don't ask his name because I don't I even asked. He was tall like Alex, but he was skinner, but he was human, when he came and sat at the bar I struck up conversation with him and I smiled but that might have been just the beers talking. Bu ti didn't care as long as he wasn't on my mind.

I don't know what came over me when I grabbed the guys cheeks pulling his lips too mine, I was scared read the signs wrong and he didn't like guys, but I knew he did when he kissed me back.

When he pulled away I looked at him confused before noticing how dead silent the bar was. Everyone was no longer drink or dancing every eye was on us. The guy eyes widened when he saw everyone.

I could tell by the looks on their faces I wasn't excepted in the joint, humans were different from werewolf, but this was insane. They had looks that could kill just because I didn't like girls, well I do but I was in love with a boy. The guy that stood beside me, I forgot his name looked minutes from crapping himself. He was scared of the hate the people around him showed and I pitied him, not being excepted by his own kind.

"when I say go, get out of here and go home" I whispered into his ear, he looked back at me confused but he gears turned and I knew he understood what I meant. He nodded slightly before taking a step back ready for me to make the first move.

I watched as a large man came walking towards, he looked near 50's with a white beard and a worn leather jacket. I was still in a daze from the buzz of the alcohol, but I knew I had to help this kid get out of here. When the man in arms distance I sung at him, my fist made a cracking sound as he fell to the ground like a rock.

The bar changed from the silence to a chaotic mess as man after man when after me

"run" I yelled over the screams as I hit the next guy in front of me. I was trained to know how to fight so even drunk I knew I was doing great. When all the men were in moaning puddles on the ground I notice the guy was gone and I was glad he was okay. But that was my mistake, I was then hit the back of the head, I fell forward on to the glass which I guessed was from the bottle that was smashed on my head.

I got up two see one of the few women in the bar holding a broken bottle keeping away from me, I ignored her and left the bar and for the first time the alcohol was getting to me. and I didn't notice the few men following me out of the bar.

"hey faggot where do you think your going?" I tried move quickly but I was so beyond drunk right now that I could barley move my legs to move. But the moment one of them grabbed my shoulder my wolf took over, my arms shot back at them shoving them away with a shot to the throat. The guy quickly fell back into his buddies who struggled to catch him.

My body when back to normal and feeling drunk kicked in again. I knew I had to get away, so I turned away and forced my wobbly legs to move.

But I didn't make it far before I was kicked from behind, groaned as my chin collided with the wet cement. I moved on to my back and tried to calm my pacing heart as I looked up at the five men standing above me.

I was scared not of the fact that I was going to have the shit beat out of me but the fact that deserved it.

"Let's teach this guy a lesson"