Alex- alliance

meet one of our new characters joining our story, Mary Ann

I wasn't sure what got into me when we were dancing, i wasn't acting rationally and i hated it. Theo made me want to be anything but rational. when the party quited down i left headin gup to bed when i found my bedroom door open. i walked in already knowing hwo was there. 

Theo was curled up under my think blankets with candy wrappers scattering the bed and what smelled like popcorn in the bowl in front of him.

"what are you doing?" i asked as i looked between him and the tv. 

" Tv" eh said simply completely zoned out at the only light source of my dark room.

"its almost 12 o'clock" i said as i stared to undress for bed, i groaned at the knot now in my left shoe. 

"lets stay up, like we used to" i looked over at him as he turned to look at me with a smile on his face, i think he might be drunk but the last thing i wanted to do was make him stop smiling. 

"fine scoot over" i said taking up the other half of the bed resisting slipping in under the blanket.

"you scared?" his voice was softer, i smiled knowing he would be falling asleep soon.  but scared, i wasn't scared . . .  i was terrified. 

"all the time" it was the first time we actually talked without yelling at one another and i was breathing it in. Every second i heard his breathing and felt body next to me it was as if i was on air. 

"Theo? do you think I'll get married" I asked nervous as i tweedled with my fingers trying to keep my head from wondering to the thoughts of my mate in my bed.

" Alex you have always been a amazing girl, you could have any girl you wanted" a yawn escaped his lips as he rolled over making him voice not audible to me. 

"would you. . . . marry me? . . . i-if you could?"  the silence was killings me so i looked over to see if his face will give me some answer into his thoughts.

And it did, he was asleep. 

For the first time since my birth day i actually sept, and i think it cause everything was falling into place and i knew in that moment that it was going to work out.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hummed softly as I listened to the music that played through my headphones, I wanted to get ahead in English and I happen to have the time. I was in a better mood since seeing Theo yesterday and it gave me a pep in my step.

"Alex" I took my headphones off turning to my father that sod looking anxious in the door way.

"what's wrong?" I asked, I watched my father make the same face when he was about to tell my mother bad news. I didn't want to deal with this right now, I was in a good mood and who knew when things were going to go wrong again. 

"I have some bad news" I groaned slouching in the leather chair.

"business is not ending well, were losing more hunters than we can train them, our borders are weak so its leading to more rouge attacks than ever"

"we need an ally" I simply stated leaning forward wanting to help solve this problem. Theo's mother was one of people attacked during a rouge attack a few years ago and its just gotten worse over the years.