Bonus Chapter:Chrono Grave

Clan: Chrono Grave

Nation: Star Gate

Specialty: Choosing cards from your hand and putting it on the bottom of the deck to gain skills like search your deck for any <Chrono Grave> and add it to your hand or power increase skills.

Race

Giant

Noble

Warbeast

Workeroid

Unique Races

Time Lord

Units

Grade 0

Time Creation, Clockwork 4000 (Time Lord)

Auto:When a unit named Time Past, Clockwork rides this unit search your deck for Time Present, Clockwork and add it to your hand.

Time Traveller (stand trigger) 5000 (Time Lord)

Time Healer (heal trigger) 5000 (Time Lord)

Chrono Supply Unit (draw trigger) 5000 (Workeroid)

Time Ripple (critical trigger) 5000 (Time Lord)

Grade 1

Time Past, Clockwork 6000 (Time Lord)

Cont:When Time Creation, Clockwork is in the soul this unit gets +2000

Auto:(discard a grade 3 <Chrono Grave> from your hand) When this unit is placed on Rearguard you may pay the cost if you do search your deck for Time Future,Clockwork and add it to your hand.

Chrono Sage, Dorron 8000 (Giant)

Time Defender, Atlas 6000 (Noble)

Cont:Sentinel (you may only have up to four cards with Sentinel in a deck)

Auto:(Choose a <Chrono Grave> from your hand and discard it)When this unit is placed on Guardian you may pay the cost if you do choose one of your <Chrono Grave> that is being attacked and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle.

Space and Time Bird, Phoenix 6000 (Warbeast)

Auto[R]:When this unit boost a <Chrono Grave> vanguard if the number of cards in your hand is four or more the boosted unit gets +4000

Grade 2

Time Present, Clockwork 9000 (Time Lord)

Cont[V]: If you have a card named Time Past Clockwork in your soul this unit gets +1000

Auto[V]:[counter-blast 1] When this rides a card named Time Past, Clockwork if you have a card named Time Creation, Clockwork in your soul you may pay the cost if you do search your deck for a <Chrono Grave> reveal it and add it to your hand, and shuffle your deck and choose a <Chrono Grave> unit from your hand and put it in the bottom of the deck.

Past Moment, Mecha 10000 (Time Lord)

Temporal Retriever 9000 (Time Lord)

Auto[V/R]:[counter-blast 1] When this units attack hits the vanguard you may pay the cost if you do search your deck for a grade 2 or less <Chrono Grave> reveal it and add it to your hand, and shuffle your deck and choose a <Chrono Grave> from your hand and place it on the bottom of the deck.

Clockwork Repair, Gear 10000 (Workeroid)

Cont[V/R]:During your turn if your vanguards not named Time Present, Clockwork or Time Future, Clockwork this unit gets -5000

Auto[V/R]:When this unit attacks this unit gets +2000 until end of that battle

Grade 3

Master of History, Maximus 11000 (Time Lord)

Auto LB4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When a <Chrono Grave> rides this unit choose your vanguard and until end of turn that unit gets +10000 and gets Auto[V]:When this unit attacks a vanguard choose two cards from your hand and place them on the bottom of your deck this unit gets +1 drive check and at the end of the battle draw a card.

Cont[V]:During your turn if the number of cards in your hand is four or greater this unit gets +2000

Time Future, Clockwork 10000 (Time Lord)

Act[V]LB4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[counter-blast 2]:Choose three of your <Chrono Grave> rear-guards those units get +1000 for each card in your hand and if the number of cards in your hand is 6 or more this unit gets +1 critical.

Auto[V]:When this unit attacks vanguard this unit gets +3000

Cont[V]:If you have a card named Time Present, Clockwork in your soul this unit gets +1000
---------
To all my readers I hope that you all like the clan I made for the fan fiction I work on this for long hours so let me know what you think these will not be the last since I will make new units if I feel new ones are needed, also I'm hoping to finish the next chapter soon so look forward to it so until then read, comment, vote and enjoy.