Another Bonus Chapter

This bonus chapter will have the information for the new clan I introduced Spellbound Hex, it may seem complicated at first glance though I will explain exactly how its specialty works when it is introduced so here it is.

Clan: Spellbound Hex 

Nation: Dark Zone 

Lore: The Spellbound Hex is a clan consisting of the Dark Zones greatest and most powerful magical beings forming under their name to become the greatest clan in the Dark Zone 

Specialty: Using abilities to either retire a unit lower their power or retire units and/or lower the vanguards power unless opponent discards a card (Hex) 

Hex: An ability that changes depending on the givers grade (0&1=Discard a card or the unit is retired [rear-guards only], 2=Lower power of the unit by 5000, 3=Retire the unit and one other unit or discard 1 and retire another unit [rear-guard only] or lower power by 5000 until end of opponents turn unless you discard 1 and retire a unit [vanguard only]) This skill activates during the opponents end phase and is removed during opponents next draw phase 

Units 

Grade 0 

Prodigy Magician, Maaya 5000 

Auto: Forerunner (When a unit of the same clan rides this unit you may call this unit to Rear-guard).Act[R]:(counter-blast 1 and place this into your soul) If you have a vanguard you may pay the cost if you do choose an opponent's rear-guard and that unit gets Hex. 

Black Magic Dracokid (Critical Trigger) 5000 

Young Magician, Quince (Draw Trigger) 5000 

Mythical Beast, Chimera (Critical Trigger) 5000 

Mystic Healer, Jibril (Heal Trigger) 5000 

 Grade 1 

Enchantment Warlock, Drake 7000 

Act[R]:(soul-blast 1) If you have a <Spellbound Hex> vanguard you may pay the cost if you do choose one of your opponent's rear-guards it gets Hex. 

Magician Guardian Dragon 6000 

Cont: Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with Cont: Sentinel in a deck) 

Auto:(choose a from your hand and discard it) When this unit is placed on Guardian you may pay the cost if you do choose one of your that is being attacked and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle. 

Young Magician, Karron 8000 

Trickster Mage, Presto 7000

Auto[R]:(soul-blast 1) When this unit is placed on rear-guard if you have a <Spellbound Hex> vanguard and your opponents unit has Hex you may pay the cost if you do choose up to two cards from your damage zone and turn them face-up. 

Grade 2 

Deception Warlock, Strife 9000 

Auto[V/R]:When this units attack hits a vanguard choose a card from your damage zone and turn it face up. 

Magician of Life, Yui 8000 

Auto[V/R]:(counter-blast 1) When this unit is placed on rear-guard if you have a <Spellbound Hex> vanguard and your opponent's rear-guard has Hex you may pay the cost if you do draw 2 cards. 

Magician of Death, Yuu 9000 

Auto[V/R]:(counter-blast 2) When this unit is placed on vanguard or rear-guard you may pay the cost if you do choose one of your opponents units that unit gets Hex. 

Mythical Beast, Hydra 9000 

Auto[V/R]: When this unit attacks if your opponent has a unit with Hex choose a unit in the back row that unit gets Hex. 

 Grade 3 

Mystic Beast of Wisdom, Tarot 11000 

Auto[V]LB4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): When a rides this unit choose your vanguard that unit gets 10000 power and choose two of your opponents units those units get Hex.Auto[V]: When this unit attacks a vanguard this unit gets 2000 power until end of that battle.Cont[V/R]: Lord (if you have a unit without a same clan as this unit this unit cannot attack) 

Lord of Hex, Don Dave 11000 

Auto[V]LB4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): (counter-blast 2) At the beginning of your opponents Main Phase if your opponent has a unit with Hex you may pay the cost if you do choose your opponents vanguard that unit gets Cont[V]: Discard a card for every unit you have with Hex if not this unit cannot attack until end of turn. 

Cont[V/R]: Lord (if you have a unit without a same clan as this unit this unit cannot attack) 

If anyone has questions about this clan leave a comment or PM me and I'll answer all of them so for now look forward to the moment this clan battles.