Chapter 3: A Famous Encounter

I couldn't believe what I was seeing one thing I knew for sure as soon as I got there was the two members of the Cardfight club who are famous were Kourin of the famous pop idol group Ultra Rare who as to be expected was surrounded by love-struck boys, as well as the world champion cardfighter Aichi Sendou, seeing people as famous as them made me start to think this was a dream "Shade pinch me" said Kiniro "Why do you want me to pinch you?" asked Kurai "Because I think I'm dreaming" said Kiniro "No" answered Kurai "Fine I'll do it myself" said Kiniro preparing to pinch himself "Ow" Kurai then said "You're an idiot" when Kurai said that Kiniro started to glare at him with Kurai pretending not to notice after that both Kiniro and Kurai rush over to Kourin and Aichi. I hesitate to speak up but in the end I walk up to Kourin and Aichi "H-hi" said Kiniro nervously "Hello I'm Aichi Sendou and this is Kourin Tatsunagi" said Aichi "Iit's an honour to meet you I'm Kiniro Inazuma and this is my friend Kurai Matiro" said Kiniro Kurai averted his eyes and said "hi" quietly "Are you serious cardfighters looking to join the cardfight club or are you just more love-struck fanboys" Kourin said in a serious tone "hmmm" Kurai said thinking things will get interesting "If you think I'm not serious why don't we have a card fight" Kiniro said with a serious expression "Sure but I won't go easy on you" Kourin said with confidence " I was about to say the same thing to you" said Kiniro "So you finally got serious Kin" said Kurai quietly with that we follow the Cardfight clubs members to the club room "So your telling me it was the Physic Preparation room all along" said Kiniro shocked "Yeah you didn't notice" said Kurai "Wait Shade you knew?" asked Kiniro "Yeah" Kurai answered "Then why didn't you tell me" Kiniro said angrily "You never asked" said Kurai. When we entered the club room we knew we were in for the toughest cardfights of our lives.