Chapter 22

Taehyung and Lisa showed up at the home of his wealthy older cousin in the late afternoon. Taehyung's cousin lived in an enormous mansion and unlike Taehyung's parents who were farmers, his uncle was a successful CEO of a company. Taehyung noticed Lisa's eyes lit up when they arrived at the mansion. Lisa came from a wealthy family and Taehyung was living with her in her luxurious apartment. She refused to live in the small apartment Taehyung once had with Jennie.

"Your cousin lives here?" Lisa asked, amazed as she glanced around approvingly.

"Yeah...let's go." Taehyung said uncomfortably.

Taehyung hated being compared to his older cousin. Taehyung's own parents always scolded him for not having a great career like him. Jin was a world renowned five star Michelin chef. He had his own tv cooking show, called Jin Eats. People went crazy over his good looks and amazing recipes. Taehyung was always trapped in his shadow and even when he became a well known photographer, his parents still weren't satisfied.

Taehyung and Lisa walked up to the magnificent white mansion. It was modernly designed with large glass windows and tall green shrubbery lined up towards the door. Taehyung knocked and was immediately greeted by his cousin.

"Taetae! You're here!" Jin hugged his cousin affectionately. He turned around calling for someone, "Jisoo come here, my cousin is here with his new wife!"

A beautiful woman joined Jin at the door with a cute, warm smile.

"Jin! He's so handsome!" Jisoo said shocked as she glanced between the two handsome men.

"Hey! He's not as handsome as me. My good looks are worldwide, you know." Jin laughed obnoxiously loud as he led Taehyung and Lisa inside.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his goofy Hyung.

"Of course not oppa!" Jisoo giggled. She loved Jin's sense of humor.

"Please come in! This is my girlfriend, Jisoo." Jin said, looking lovingly into Jisoo's eyes.

"Nice to meet you!" Taehyung politely bowed.

"Nice to meet you too!" Jisoo squinted her eyes at Taehyung, "You look familiar!"

"No... I don't think so." Taehyung chuckled. He would have remembered such a beautiful girl.

"Hm ok." Jisoo cocked her head at Taehyung as she continued trying to remember where she had seen him before.

Lisa and Jisoo greeted each other politely and went off to talk about babies.

"She's beautiful hyung, good job." Taehyung patted his cousin's shoulders in approval.

"Thanks Tae. I don't know how I got so lucky, but she makes me so happy." Jin said unable to hide his huge grin.

"That's great man." Taehyung replied, sarcastically as he couldn't hide his jealousy over their happy relationship.

"Geez, say it like you mean it."

"Sorry Hyung, I'm happy for you. I didn't mean to say it like that."

"It's ok Taetae, I was just kidding." Jin noticed his younger cousin didn't seem as joyful as he usually was. "Are you and Lisa ok?"

"Yeah..." Taehyung answered, looking down.

"Don't lie to me, I know you're not." Jin grabbed his cousin's shoulders as he closely observed his face.

Jin sensed the break up with Taehyung's ex-girlfriend and rushed marriage was due to the impregnating of Lisa. He had heard the rumors among family and friends.